The Princess of Darkness (Part I)

BEFORE YOU ALL START READING

I've said this on Ariel Forbes story but please stop posting update comments because they're getting kinda of annoying and it's putting pressure on me. I want to give the best chapter as possible. If you were to say "Can't wait for the next update" then that's fine. I have no issue with this comments. But the constantly telling me to update and some of you post please update as soon as a posted a new chapter. Like I just posted the chapter. I get it, you love my stories and I appreciate it. Sometimes it might take longer because of changes I may have to make. I work extremely hard on every chapter and I'm doing my best to get it out to you all.

Clarissa's outfit above is what she's wearing in the past during the case!

Upon arriving home, Clarissa sees a familiar car sitting in the driveway and rushes inside. Kai chuckles at her antics.

"Uncle Amy!" Clarissa shouts as she rushes towards him and jumps in Amenadiel's arms.

He catches her and spins around, both of the laughing. "Here's my favorite niece!"

She giggles after he puts her down. "Technically I'm your only niece. Lottie, Mattie and Lee are your great-nieces. But I missed you!"

"I missed you too."

"What about me?"

"Ana! Come here!" She says, bringing Anastasia into a hug.

"Glad to be back. Missed you, auntie Clary."

"Missed you too, sweetie."

"What about me?" Kai asks as he wraps his arm around Clarissa's waist.

"I saw you just a couple days ago, did you forget? And no I didn't miss you."

"Ouch, must you always be so brutal?"

"Uh, did you forget whose she's related too?"

"Yeah... Mazie the torturer and Ken the temper tantrum."

"...I really think you should run."

Kai quickly kisses Clarissa's cheek. "I'll see you back in our room later, babe! Have to run for my life!" He rushes away.

"Come back here!" Anastasia chases after him.

Clarissa sighs. "Those two never change, do they?"

Amenadiel chuckles. "...How are you doing? Luci told me about the Mikaelsons returning."