Aunt Maze!

(Imagine a young Clarissa!)

"Get off of me already, Eleanor!"

"Okay, okay. Sweetie! We have a visitor!"

A young Clarissa comes downstairs to see her mother and Aunt Maze in the living room.

"Aunt Maze!" Clarissa squeals and runs to her.

Maze smirks and picks her up. "Hey, Baby Luci."

"Where's daddy?"

"Uh... Some issues came up that your old man wasn't able to come and Kendra is training with your Uncle Amy right now, so I came in their place."

"He isn't coming?" Clarissa whimpers as her eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Hey, none of that." Maze says while wiping Clarissa's tears away with her thumb. "Look, your old man will be here next time. So in the meantime, you unfortunately have to be stuck with me." Maze tells Clarissa, making her giggle. "There's that smile. And to make it a bit better, I brought you something." She puts Clarissa down and nods over to the big box next to them.

Clarissa goes closer to the box and proceeds to unwrap it. Eleanor frowns due to an unsettling feeling and stands next to Maze.

"Maze. Should I be worried?" Eleanor whispers.

"OH MY DEVIL!!!" Clarissa squeals jumping up and down until she takes a baby hellhound out of the box. "Mommy, it's a puppy!"

"Maze, you got my child a hellhound?! Does Lucifer know about this?!"

"Nope." Maze smirks. "I was always planning to give Clary a better gift than Luci ever would. Let's see him beat this."

"You didn't get my permission though!"

"Yes I did. Remember that girls night we had a couple months ago? The one when a guy hit on you and you secretly put a goldfish in his drink?"

"I did that? Huh..." Eleanor gasps. "Wait! Did you get me drunk because you knew that was the only way I would allow this?!"

"Yes."

"Maze, how could you?! You took advantage of me!" Eleanor whines before smacking Maze's arm.

"You still agreed to it, you're gonna break your word? Look how cute the little devil spawn and the puppy are." Maze says before pouting. "And when Luci finds out, he won't be able to say no either."

"But-"

"Mommy, can I please keep her?" Clarissa begs, giving her mother the puppy dog eyes.

"...Clary, how could you? My own child... I taught you to use that weapon against others not me!" Eleanor whines while stomping her foot.

"But mommy, you taught me to use it when necessary! And in this case, it's necessary!"

"She's the devil's child, what do you expect?"

Eleanor groans. "How are my own best friend and child double-teaming me?" 

"Thank you, Aunt Maze!" Clarissa runs over to Maze and hugs her leg with one arm while holding the baby hellhound with the other.

"No problem, kid." Maze gives a light chuckle as she pats her head. "So what are you going to name her?"

"Umm... Mommy, can you help me pick a name?" Clarissa giggles as the baby hellhound licks her cheek.

"In a minute, sweetie... Maze. What do hellhounds eat?" Eleanor asks with a nervous look.

"Humans... Especially the very pretty ones." Maze says teasingly. 

"Why you..." Eleanor smirks. "My little angel? How does Mililani sound?"

"What? You're naming the hellhound that? Doesn't that mean-"

"Think of her as your Aunt Maze's love for you." Eleanor says cutting Maze off.

"You've got to be joking." Maze looks at her with narrowed eyes.

"I love it! Welcome to the family, Mililani!" Clarissa pets her and Mililani barks. "Mommy, can you hold her please?"

"Uh... She won't bite me, will she?" Eleanor asks and hesitantly takes Mililani into her arms. Mililani looks up at her and snuggles into her chest. "Oh... She's so cute! You're the cutest, aren't you? Yes, you are!"

Clarissa giggles as Maze rolls her eyes.

"Aunt Maze, could you come down here please?"

Maze crouches down to Clarissa's height. "What's- Oh!"

Clarissa throws herself onto Maze, giving her a big hug. "I love you, Aunt Maze!" 

Maze slowly hugs back and has a small smile on her face. "...I tolerate you too, kid."

So maybe you all thought that Lucifer was the one to give Clarissa her very own hellhound

So maybe you all thought that Lucifer was the one to give Clarissa her very own hellhound. Nope! It was actually Aunt Maze😊 I've been planning this oneshot for a while and was trying to figure out what to do. I never thought to go into the backstory of Miliani but here it is!

I also wanted to get a little more Maze moments here, so I hope you all like this!