Cake Date!

Just as the sisters get into Trixie's car, Kai opens the window and begins shouting at them.

"Where are you talking my wife now?! Are you trying to take her skydiving again?!"

"He won't let that go..." Trixie mutters and presses the button to roll down her and Clarissa's windows.

"Wait... You can't be taking her to get sushi?!"

"Kai, you know I don't like sushi!"

"You better not be taking my woman to Lux! I don't need all those men or women checking her out!"

"Kai, you know I love you but shut up! Can I hang out with my sister?!"

"You just don't stop! You're always trying to steal her from me!"

"I wouldn't have to if you stop hogging her!"

"...Don't I get a say in this?" Clarissa asks.

"No!" Trixie and Kai both yell.

"But if you really want to know that badly, we're going to see our lover!" Trixie shouts at him.

"WHAT?!"

The two women giggle and Trixie quickly drives away before he can catch up with them.

"We really had to come all the way out here?"

"Yes! We had to see our lover, didn't we? You know this bakery serves some of the best cake! Now cake date! Cake date! Cake date! Cake date!" Trixie chants.

"You always remind of how adorable you are." Clarissa reaches over the table to lightly pinch Trixie's cheek. "Now what cake do you want?"

"Okay, let's get the chocolate buttercream cupcake tower. Ooh and the ultimate chocolate cake!" Trixie beams.

"Alright. This is one of the reasons that I love you. Other than my mom, you're the only person to understand my chocolate cake obsession."

After getting their order, Clarissa is pulled close by Trixie, who takes a photo of them both.

"...Bay?"

"Hmm?"

"You know that Kai is going to throw a hissy fit once he finds out we're in Canada, right?"

"When does he not throw a hissy fit when it's about you, Issa? Besides with your wings, we'll be back by tomorrow. So for now, girls trip!"

"Of course you had all this planned..." Clarissa phone begins to ring. "Oh, Kai is calling... You sent that photo to him to rub it in his face, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. And don't answer that."

"Wow, you're so mean! And I have to."

"Where do you think I got it from? And no, you don't."

"I'm-"

Trixie takes her phone, runs of of the bakery and throws it in a fountain. She returns and gives her older sister a smile. Clarissa just looks at her younger sister with her jaw dropped.

"Trixie!"

"He can go one day without you! He has pops and the kids, okay?! This is my time! Me and my big sister!"

"...My goodness, you're both so needy for me."

"Have you met you?" Trixie asks with a raised eyebrow. "How after this, we go to the pub to see the others? I'm pretty sure that your wife has missed you." Trixie smirks.

"If we go see her, you both will wake up the biggest hangovers tomorrow morning and I'll have to make you guys brownies and waffles."

Finally wrote a Trixie oneshot! Now who is this "wife" that Trixie is talking about?😏 I did throw a few hints in this but I'm not revealing too much. Don't worry though! You call will be meeting Clarissa's "wife" in Helping Others (Part I), the next chapter of the main storyline. So stay tuned for that!