First Meeting

Lucifer and Maze walk into Mystic Grill, Maze has an annoyed look on her face.

"Lucifer, what are we doing here?"

"Needed a change of scenery..."

"In a place like this? This town practically screams drama... Lucifer, do you hear me? Hey!" She snaps her fingers in front of his face. "What are you looking at?"

She looks in the same direction and sees that a beautiful young woman attracted his attention. Lucifer has a look of awe as he watches the woman eating corndogs. When Maze looks back next to her, she finds him gone and eventually sees him sitting next to the woman.

"Hello, love." He smiles. "What's a lovely thing like you doing here by yourself?"

"I'm not by myself, my besties are with me."

"Besties?" He looks around. "Where?"

"Right here." She points at her stack of her corndogs.

"My goodness, you've ordered a ton of corndogs..."

"Ten of them, don't judge me."

"I never understood the appeal to those things. It's practically a hotdog but stuck on a stick."

"No, this beautiful thing here?" She picks up the next corndog and begins eating it. "It's my whole life on a stick. But chocolate cake is what gives me life."

"...Fascinating... Where are my manners, I haven't introduced myself. Lucifer Morningstar."

"...Like the devil?" She asks as she tilts her head.

"The one and only."

"...Okay. Eleanor Forbes."

"Eleanor... Pleasure to meet you, love." He takes her hand and kisses it. "But what I don't understand is how not any of the men here aren't fighting for your attention."

"Plenty have tried to hit on me but I'm not interested. You trying to take a shot too? Go ahead."

"The difference with me is that I don't need any cheesy pickup lines. All it really takes is one look."

The two at them look at each other for a moment and Eleanor shakes her head.

"...Nah." She goes back to eating her corndog.

His smile drops. "How? Look at me!"

"Yes, you're handsome. So what of it?"

"...Why are you not looking at me that way?"

"What way?"

"With carnal fascination."

"It doesn't exist."

"...How is this possible?" He shakes his head and scoots closer to her. "Tell me, what is it you desire?"

She suddenly begins to feel as if she's in a trance...

"...To... To..."

"Yes?"

She blinks and is back to normal, out of the trance. "That was weird. It felt like I was being hypnotized."

"...Wait, what?" He asks with a baffled look on his face. "Why is it not working?"

"What working?"

"Love, I asked you what you desired."

"Oh... Well, getting every type of corndog and chocolate cake in that world exist in the world, wouldn't be so bad."

He turns her face to his. "Love, what is you really desire?"

She is once again back in a trance...

"I... I..."

"Yes, come on."

"I have everything I could possibly want but...there is something that I have longed for."

"And that is?"

She snaps out of it, takes his hand off her chin and his smirk drops.

"...What are you doing to me?"

"What the bloody hell is the meaning of this?"

"Wait... Did you hypnotize me?!"

"How are you resisting my charms?! It's not possible!"

"What charms?!"

"Love, I have a certain skill set. I can be very persuasive with people and tend to see that others cannot."

"So what you're a vampire? Like Dracula?"

"How dare you. Do I look like someone who would have fangs and wear that godawful cape?"

Eleanor shrugs. "You certainly have the look."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Then there's your accent."

"My voice is nothing like-" 

"And it's like you can do the mind compulsion thing."

"Again, I can ability to draw out people's forbidden desires!"

"If you're not human, then you're possibly something supernatural."

"Darling, I already told you that I'm the devil! Now how are you resisting my charms?! It's not possible! Just one look at me and we would have been in the bedroom by now!"

"...You just don't hear the things that come out of your mouth do you?"

"Darling, the things I could do with my mouth..." He leans in. "Would you like to try it out?"

"...Now I regret asking that." She sighs. "You don't have a girlfriend do you?"

"Of course not, I plan to stay single forever."

"Good. Because if you ever got married, I would feel sorry for that woman because I find you detestable."

"Say if I were to get married, she would be the luckiest woman in the world. Look at me! I'm incredibly charming, charismatic and can I also say devilishly-handsome?"

"Mr. Morningstar..." She leans into him with her lips nearly touching his. "You go around believing that everyone wants you. Well, guess what? I'm not interested in you and never will be."

"...Did my father send you?"

"If God sent me to you, I must be the one being punished."

She backs away and leaves him sitting there with his jaw dropped. After she leaves the grill, Maze finally goes to join him.

"You're not leaving with her?" She asks with a confused look.

"She's... Maze, I think she's somewhat immune to my charms! And get this, she insulted me! She even compared me to Dracula!"

"Oh, really? I like her." Maze smirks.

"She's fascinating!" He grins. "I'm going to figure out who she is!"

Probably not the best oneshot! I was trying to figure out a good way of how Eleanor and Lucifer met and this was the best I could come up with! So what do you all think?