Chapter 16

"Wake up."
"Five more minutes..."
"No, time to get up."
Henry sighed at the sleepy demon. "Bendy, this is your final warning." He said. "Jus a few more minutes!" Bendy argued.
"Fine, you leave me no choice." Henry said, yanking the blankets off him. He reached down and tickled Bendy awake.
"AAHH! I'M AWAKE, I'M AWAKE!" He screeched, wiggling around and laughing. Henry snickered and removed his hands.
"C'mon." He left the room, Bendy following behind. The smell of pancakes filled their noses as they walked into the kitchen.
Jenifer was cooking pancakes for breakfast, lots of them since there were lots of people. Everyone else was already up and seated around the table talking. "Morning." Henry said.
He rubbed his tired eyes as he sat down in one of the only two free seats, where his niece had led him to sit. Bendy went over to sit in the seat on Henry's left.
"You have to sit here." Sally ordered. "Why?" Henry asked with a laugh. "Because you're next to miss Linda." Sally said.
"Huh?" Henry just realized that there was a very beautiful blonde sitting in the chair beside him.
"O-oh, sorry I didn't see you, I'm tired." Henry said. He glared at Hannah.
"I invited her over so you could get to know each other a bit better." She said innocently. Henry sighed.
He then also noticed that none of the toons were in the room. He looked over and saw Sally shoving Bendy out the door, his tail thrashing.
"Is that her cat?" Linda asked. "Umm..." Hannah looked at Henry. "No." Henry said. "Is it a dog then?" Linda asked.
"N-" Henry tried responding but was cut off by his sister. "YES! Of course it is, what else could it possibly be!" Hannah laughed nervously.
Henry neutrally glanced at her. "No, no it isn't a dog." He said.
Linda raised an eyebrow. "Henry." Hannah said, gritting her teeth. "What?" Henry asked. "It is her dog." She growled.
"No, the other one is the dog, that one isn't Hannah are you blind?" Henry said, a slight frown on his face. "Are you an idiot!" Hannah mouthed. Henry shook his head, Linda looking at the two, very very confused.
"Look, she came here, she can deal with part of our family, I don't care if she judges them, but you can't just keep them hidden away like that, like they're something less than us, do you know the crap and pain they went through just to get here, and finally find a loving family? And you just stuff them in a dark room for nobody to acknowledge, for them to be ignored. If Linda is scared of them, oh well, because they are the kindest beings I know." Henry snapped, walking out the kitchen door to get the poor toons.
He opened the door and took one step out, then looked down and saw Sally and Bendy, froze like they were just wrestling.
"Where is Boris and Alice?" He asked. Sally ran to get them. "What is it, is Linda gone, can we come out yet?" Alice asked when Sally dragged them over.
Bendy was still staring up at Henry.
"Y'know, you were yelling pretty loud, me an Sally heard everythin ya said." Bendy smiled. "Oh, I didn't think I was yelling." Henry said.
Bendy hugged his creator around the knees. "Thank for stickin up for us Henry." Bendy said. "No problem bud." Henry smiled, reaching down to pat Bendy on the head.
"Now you three can come meet Linda I guess." Henry said. Sammy poked his head out of the kitchen door. "So, are you guys coming to have breakfast or what?" He asked.
They all walked into the kitchen, the toons being escorted in by Henry. First Alice walked in, and Linda thought she was just really pale and wearing a headband, then Boris came in and she became really pale.
Then Bendy and Henry came next. "I-I-is that a-a d-d-demon?!" She stuttered. Bendy hopped up onto the chair that Henry had been sitting on before.
"Bendy the demon, an you must be Linda!" Bendy said, sticking out his hand.
Linda shakily shook his hand, her eyes wide. Boris ripped his head to the side and gave her a toothy smile, and Alice smiled kindly at her.
"And I'm Alice Angel, and that's Boris the wolf, but he can't talk." Alice said. "N-nice to me-meet you a-all." Linda stuttered.
Bendy bounced onto the chair on Henry's left and Henry sat back down in his chair. "Just give it a minute and the shock will blow over." Hannah explained.
Linda slowly nodded. After a few minutes, she seemed back to normal, but still a bit skeptical about the fact that Bendy was a demon.
They talked as they had breakfast, laughing and smiling. Bendy noticed that Linda would constantly stare at Henry, and always direct her speech to him. It pissed the little demon off.
Bendy kept smiling and laughing along, but he was boiling with hate for Linda on the inside. Henry was the only one to notice that Bendy was acting way too happy, and something was definitely up.
In the middle of a conversation about Linda's pet budgie, Henry held up a hand to stop her. It was boring him to death and he finally had an excuse to leave.
"One second. Bendy?" Henry said, poking the demon lightly on the shoulder. "Yes?" Bendy asked, his voice strained with trying to be cheerful.
"Could I talk to you outside for a minute?" Henry said. Bendy glared one last time at Linda, and then got up and followed Henry into the hall.
"Are you okay?" Henry straight out asked. Bendy nodded, giving him another strained smile. "Of course." Bendy responded.
"Are you sure? You've been acting off, you look really mad about something, even though you're smiling, I know something's bothering you." Henry pestered.
"I'm fine, everything is fine." Bendy said.
He walked back into the kitchen, followed by a very concerned Henry. Everyone instantly shut up in the room, all looking at Henry smugly.
"What?" Henry asked sitting back down. "Well, we have an idea, and you can't say no, because you won't want to!" Hannah bubbled with excitement as she said this.
Even Bendy looked up, curious of what she was talking about. "You and Linda are going out on a date!" Hannah squealed.