Chapter 1

"Hey Alec,when was the last time you spoke to Magnus?," I asked him. Alex and Magnus had a really big fight because Alex broke Magnus's body glitter jug and it spilt everywhere. I actually found it quite funny, but to Magnus, he means business. He sure does love his "smexy" body glitter. "A month ago," he said stiffly. "You should go and talk to him about it," I replied. "He can get stuffed, and you can mind your own bloody buisness!," he snapped. He walked out of the room. I started to look for my sister Isabelle. "Isabelle, it's Alex, he just told me to fuck off and Magnus can get stuffed, could you talk to him?," I asked impatiently. "Yeah, where is he?," she asked. "In the library I think," I said. Isabelle got up and walked out the door. "Alex, are you ok?," Isabelle asked. "Let me guess, Jace sent you?," he asked timidly. "He cares about you Alex," she replied. "Your parabatai." "Do I give a damn? NO!," he yelled. Then all of a sudden Alex got up and slapped Isabelle across the face. "How dare you Alex!," Isabelle screamed. "Your my brother, but you will never be my friend," said Isabelle, tears streaming down her face. Isabelle ran out of the room, leaving Alex all alone. "Oh my god, what have I done?,"

"Jace, Jace!," Isabelle cried. I ran over to her. She had tears streaming down her face. "Isabelle, by the angel what happened?," I asked worriedly. "Alec slapped me in the face, I told him that he was my brother, but he'll never be my friend," she stammered. "Isabelle, I'll make sure he'll never touch you again," I promised.