Epilogue

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Narrator's Perspective ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Y/N closed up the last of her notebooks, she was to publish them, call then something that made sense. Something that made sense to not only her but to anyone who was aware of the hardships she had been through. Nothing was ever okay, at every twist that something was good it would turn and another bad thing would arise. 

Yet, after her seventh year she was quite done with the world. Her father, died, meaning that not only did she have to witness who she thought were her parents die but also her real father. The initial reaction was not a good one, she cried more than anything but somehow everything was okay when George hugged her. 

But then Fred, Freddie's death caused so many bleak memories to form. It was all fine and quite dandy, until the Room of Requirement came falling over him. Y/N and Percy were the ones with him in his final moment. She still could remember how his last words would bring such heart ache, he was laughing when he died. His last words were in response to a joke Percy had made, they were:

'I don't think I've ever heard you tell a joke before!' 

He said it in such excitement, like nothing could ever beat the moment that Percy told a joke. She was already scared shitless by George almost loosing his life but instead only loosing an ear, yet looking at Fred's lifeless body was more heart ache than expected. 

Not only had she lost her best friend, but because he looked identical to his brother, her boyfriend, it was like her imagining what it would be like if George had died a young age. Besides that, Y/N had made herself quite a job, she was to be an author. She had been told by Harry that he wanted her to write his stories when she was finished with her own. 

So that was the next job, Harry Potter's life. 

"Love, have you finished with the book?" George chimed from the kitchen of Grimmauld place. "I'm so excited to read it, little Freddie will be off to Hogwarts soon, can you believe it?" 

"Not at all!" Y/N smiled, standing up and brushing her pants a little as she walked towards the red headed male. He engulfed her into a hug and kissed the side of her neck. 

"Have you ever thought if... if maybe Fred perhaps ever became a ghost, you know... since most ghosts of Hogwarts were well... from Hogwarts." George asked. 

"I hope he is, I would love it for Fred to meet his uncle." 

"I love you so you much."

"I love you too Georgie."