Notebook 3

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || 1991 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

This time I went to the train station with the Weasley's, my parents had tons of work (literally). 

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course." Mrs Weasley sighs. "Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first." Percy rushes through between 9 and 10. George, Fred and I came up with a great idea. "Fred you next." Mrs Weasley says.

"He's not Fred! I am!" George claims, making me laugh.

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!" Fred complains.

"Oh, I'm sorry George." Mrs Weasley apologises to Fred.

"I'm only joking. I am Fred." Fred laughs, earning an eye roll from his mother. George follows him and I decided to stay with Ginny and Ron.

A boy with circular glasses walks closer and asks. "Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to-!" He's interrupted when Mrs Weasley finished his sentence.

"How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well. Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." Mrs Weasley smiles. "Y/N will show you!" She says, I smile and wave, I run through arriving on the other side. 

"Over 'ere L/N!" Fred's annoying voice says from a window, he was holding little Lev. I grab my bags and wander onto the train, I make it to their carriage. We sat there laughing when I realise something. 

"My- where's- Ron." I sigh realising that Ron stole all my lollies that I was going to share with the twins. "One second, I'm going to murder your younger brother." I say walking out of the carriage. As soon as I walk out I hear Fred and George yell from behind me.

"Everyone look out! She's about to slaughter a young boy!" Fred yells.

"It's man slaughter over lollies!" George laughs. I turn around and roll my eyes, I look in every carriage. Some short blonde boy cursed me out. I rolled my eyes and I found Ron with the boy from before.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley!" I yell as soon as I enter their carriage, not going to lie I've been yelling that into half the carriages I've walked into. 

"Oh no." He mutters. 

"You stole my lollies!" I yell.

"You left them on the bench, they were looking lonely!" He fought back. 

"Anything off the trolley, dears?" The elder woman asks. 

Ron looks at her and sighs "No, thanks, I'm all set." and smacks his lips. 

The boy with round glasses smiles and holds up some coins. "We'll take the lot!" once they take all the lollies Harry, the boy's name, gave me the sweets that I had originally bought. I thanked him and walked back to my carriage. 

The twins laugh and look at me. "You should thank me, we now have a bunch of sweets." I smile. 

"You could have just waited for the trolley instead of stealing from 10 year old boys." George laughed. Fred soon joined in. 

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." A girl with bushy hair asks. 

"Nope." Fred says. He plays with Lev, Lev got defensive and hissed, which caused Fred to hiss back.

"Check a room with a red head and a boy with circle glasses! Can you snag a lollie from them for us?" George jokes. I hit his arm.

"George!" I laugh. "Sorry Ms...?" I basically ask for her name.