Author's Introduction

Hello, I'm E and no - before anyone asks - that has nothing to do with my personal life. E stands for Enigma, why? Because I am one. None of you know my name, age, gender (you can probably guess that one), where I live, my person and it's contents or just about anything to do with myself. Besides that I clearly like writing, things of culture, geeky things and anime.

I would like to - figuratively - shake you by the hand and give you a warm welcome to my story. This one in particular is my second full story on this application. I thank you for reading and hope this story key will help you through the story:

PERSONAL THINGS:

Y/N = Your name

M/N = Middle name

H/C = Hair colour

E/C = Eye colour

S/C = Skin colour

THINGS YOU LIKE:

F/S = Favourite song (please keep it from at least the late 80's to early 90's as the maximum, the minimum can be whatever)

F/C = Favourite colour

F/F = Favourite food

F/D = Favourite drink

FAMILY THINGS:

M/N = Mother's name

D/N = Father's name

B/N = Brother's name

L/N = Last name

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Please enjoy this story and don't be afraid to request certain stories, I don't mind at all, if you would like to request something just PM if it's embarrassing or just send your requests here:

Groovy Requests by YOU!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ More about this story:

This is a George Weasley x reader, just incase you couldn't tell already. I have decided to make this story not too tragic but more of a mix, to play with your feelings. As I have preciously mentioned (in the description) each chapter will be over a thousand words because each chapter is a year of Hogwarts, it will go up to the Order of the Phoenix so their seventh year. This is only because I can't continuously be searching up the scripts and losing my place. 

It takes a long time getting all the words correct, not to mention the editing it takes. I apologise, if you would like me to do more than I suppose just comment something about it or PM me, either one works. Now I will tell you this now, the Goblet of Fire will be broken up into two chapters, not only that but I  refuse to recreate that tragic death, the passing away of Fred, so in other words I will be writing one or two epilogue chapters.

 I will also have a chapter dedicated to their marriage, please be patient as I am not the quickest author, and also people keep in mind that I am trying my hardest to make it interesting. Thank you for your time, I will finish this in due time.