Notebook 4

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || 1992 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

My parents and I had decided that I would stay with the Weasley's for the last week of summer. That's precisely what I had done, however what were we doing in this moment? Stealing Harry. We had taken the Turquoise-coloured Ford Anglia. I had protested against not leaving a note, but they thought that they were smooth enough to get through clean. 

"Hiya Harry!" Ron said to Harry as we arrived towards the windowsill of Harry's small-ish room. 

"Fred? George? Y/N? What are you doing here?" The small boy asks.

"Rescuing you, of course. Where's your trunk?" Ron asks Harry, impatience dripping from his high pitch, squeaky, young voice. I could hear Harry rummaging through his things, taking them to his trunk. I saw spell books, clothes and whatnot being shoved into the bag. 

As Harry shoved the items into his bag, Ron tied a thick, strong knot onto the bars that were fit onto Harry's window, which blocked his way in or out. 

"Stand back." Ron warned Harry, he obliged and waited for some sort of impact. Ron turned his head towards Fred and nodded furiously to him. Fred laughed and put the pedal to the metal, in much easier terms he hit the accelerator until it his the bottom of the car. 

The rope SNAPPED! As the bars were torn off, leaving a mangy, mangled mess down below on Harry's front lawn. Furious stomps were head, they got closer and closer, Harry shoved the trunk into the cars boot, while he did so Hedwig's cage flew open, causing Harry to call for his snowy owl.

The door slams open, with an older angry looking muggle in the doorway. He looked heavily alarmed. "Petunia! He's getting away!" The man yelled in his blue stripped pyjamas. Harry attempts to leap for the car when his uncle latches his fat hands onto his ankle, Harry held onto Hedwig's cage for dear life. He held his other hand for Ron to catch. Which at the last possible second he did. 

Although we thought this was the end, his stupid uncle latches another big hand onto his other ankle, pulling at it with twice the force as before. I stare in shock, I felt as though I couldn't move. One of the few things that I had heard was "Oh no boy! You and that bloody Pigeon of yours aren't going anywhere!" I trembled in fear of the man before us. 

"Put your foot down Fred!" Ron yells, Fred obliges and we start speeding off. I lightly laugh at the heavy atmosphere, as we sail the stars. Ron turns to Harry and says. "By the way, Harry. Happy birthday." We all chuckle. 

"So...how was your holiday Harry?" I ask, mostly as a joke, he turns my way and politely laughs.

"Bloody terrible." He responds. 

"Just as suspected." George laughs back.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || The Burrow ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The sky was turned too pink by the time we had gotten back to the Weasley's. The gorgeous sunrise had illuminated my face as we settled down into the driveway.

"N/N, you look ravishing in the sunrise." George says with a laugh.

"Oh you too." I respond while he pulls a funny face. We both chuckle and step outside the car. We all quietly sneaky inside, magic flowing all around us as per usual. The clock that displayed the chores for each family member was still thriving, the sweater that was being knit on its own and Scabbers being fanned by the deck of cards that were shuffling themselves.

"It's not much." Ron whispers towards Harry.

"It's...Brilliant." Harry comments in the same volume as Ron, attempting to keep from waking up Ronald's parents and siblings.