Notebook 5

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || 1993 || Awkward Dinner ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"So, George, what do plan to do after school?" My Father grills George further, George was telling me how he was going to dazzle my parents with stories from Egypt, since he just came back, yeah look, my dad probably won't let him talk on his own.

"I haven't thought about that too much, I want to be partner's with my brother in a business of some sort, preferably something about comedy." He answered, my mother looked heavily pleased with his answer, however knowing my father he wanted specifics, his answer was probably not adequate for my father. 

"Well, I heard you do Quidditch? How's that going?" He pressed further, George smiled, putting a bit meat in his mouth, clearly thinking of his next sentences.

"Yes, I profusely enjoy it. I'm a beater for the Gryffindor Quidditch team." He stated, after gulping down his food. 

"That's interesting, I'm sure you're excellent at it. I have question now." She gives my father a quick look before continuing. "Why do you like our Y/N?" My mothers asks, ignoring my father's annoyed expression. 

"That's an easy question, easier than the others." He said, chuckling a bit, with a gorgeous smile, he grabbed my hand and continued. "Well, where does one begin? I love your daughter because she's intelligent, generous, funny, a great partner in crime, she is 150% stunning but that's nothing in comparison to her pure liquid gold personality. Plus Lev is pretty precious." My eyes turned glossy as I start to blush. Wow, as cheesy as that was it was adorable. I hit his shoulder, causing him to chuckle. 

My father appears taken aback, yet pleased with his answer. My mother starts tearing up and turns to my father. "D/N dear, he said love. Love, not like." I hadn't noticed this, and I don't think George did either but I'm sure he meant it, knowing him. 

"Well, what do you say to that Y/N? I had more~." George commented in a hushed tone, with a loving smile. 

"I think that was a perfect answer." I said, I kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear. "I love you too." I chuckled at his small blush that was extremely visible. My father glared at George for a slit second but noticed my happy state, his frown turned into a fatherly smile.

"Well, son, if you make Y/N happy, welcome to the family." George had stars in his eyes as my father finished his simple yet heart warming sentence. I smiled gratefully at my father and waited for his threat. "However, if you dare hurt her, I'll have your head."

George laughed and responded with a rare amount of confidence, "Don't worry sir, I don't plan on hurting her, but I am a human so if I do, I'll be the one presenting my head to you." He says with his huge amount of confidence radiating off of him.

My father laughs and insists that he should stay the night and send an owl to his parents to let him know that he'll stay here, my mother nodded and agreed quite quickly. George and I were separated, my father insisted that this were to be the case, even though he was the one who propounded that he stay the night. However, we decided to sneak out into the courtyard to watch the stars. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || The  Leaky Cauldron ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Ginny and I were having a laugh, mainly at Ron's myriad of threats.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy." Ginny and I held back our laughter at his childish retort to Hermione's cat, we failed quickly and continued our laughter.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature." Hermione lets out a frustrated groan, I mean she wasn't exactly wrong, but Ron won't go down without a fight.