Notebook 1 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || 1989 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

My father, F/N, was helping me with packing when he suddenly had a fantastic idea, which I would have agreed upon or perhaps disagreed with if had just told me.

"Sit down Y/N." He said with a smile. 

"Yes Father?" I asked curious as to what his next move was to be, it was confusing to say the least, he's always been quite difficult to read.  

"So, there will be guys there." He coughed and allowed time for me to react, which was just a look of disgust thrown towards him. "And, you should know that if any guy breaks your heart nay even hurts you slightly, I will send him a howler and then attack." He said with all seriousness.

"Gross dad." I said while laughing. I packed my muggle books and my school books into separate bags, I then put my wand and robes into another, plus half of my clothing. I decided that I would take along my Russian Blue cat named 'Lev' it means lion heart, this little cat is quite literally terrified of just about everything. 

My cute grey cat with gorgeous green eyes rubbed against my leg, I rolled my eyes and picked it up. 

"What is it now?" I asked with a laugh. The cat meow-ed in complaint. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ THE TRAIN STATION ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

My mother was crying on my shoulder and my father chuckled to himself as she over reacted. My father wanted to send me to that  school in France: "Beauxbatons Academy of Magic" however my mother wanted to send me to a place much closer than France. 

However I like to call it: Académie de Magie Beauxbâtons, which is just a fancier more French way of saying the school name. When we got closer to the platform, I had noticed something with my fantastic observing skills. 

"Uh, there isn't a platform and three quarters." My parents laughed and told me that of course there isn't you have to get there through magic. 

"Merlin's beard! Is that Molly Weasley?" My mother says in excitement, wiping the tears from her now moistened (gross) eyes. My father however, was not a fan of the Weasleys. He was stuck up at times and when in the presence of the poorer family he was extremely stuck up. 

My mother raced to her side and made it look like an accident. I sighed and walked closer with my trolley. I for one have never met the Weasleys however my dad has told me stories, and I am a little worried. 

"Is this your little Y/N? She's so beautiful!" The kind looking woman with red hair says with a very nice smile. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs Weasley." I smile, I notice that someone's eyes are burning into the back of my head. I notice it's one of the Weasley boys, attractive and tall. I give him a simple smile before putting out my hand to shake Mrs Weasley's. She accepts my handshake. 

"She's got lovely manners! Oh please meet my boys, This is William he's in his 7th year, he's a prefect and so is my boy Charles, but he's in his 5th year. This is Percy he's in his 2nd year. These two are Fred and George they're starting this year like you!" She flashes me a warm smile as she introduces me to her children. 

I look down at the two smaller children on her hands and wave towards them. 

"Oh silly me! This one here is Ronald, he'll be starting in a few years and this one is Ginevra, she'll start a year after Ron, just call them Ron and Ginny." She smiles and then we all suddenly realise.

"We should probably get going into the platform." My father smiles towards me but not forgetting to give the Weasley's a look.

"William this is your last first day you go first." The boy runs through the wall, Charles and Percy going after him. They're soon followed by Fred. George looks at me, gives me smirk and a wink before running through the wall, causing a small blush to spread across my cheeks. I wave goodbye to my parents and run through the wall.