Notebook 2

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Y/N POV || 1990 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Georgie!" I ran right up to George, wrapping my arms around him, my little cat Lev following close behind. 

"N/N, have you grown?" He asks mockingly. 

"A centimetre and a half!" I smiled widely. He, however, had grown quite a bit. 

"No hug for me? I see how it is." Fred complains behind us. I laugh and go over to him. 

"A million apologies." I say before giving him a hug, I unattached my arms from the torso of his body.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Time skip to Potions ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (skipping all that boring stuff)

Snape was our teacher for our potions class and oh my. He was a drag, that was definitely a serve understatement, to say the absolute least. After Snape had finished explaining, George comes up to me and nervously laughed. 

"So uh, what are we doing?" He sheepishly smiled. 

"Of course you forgot." I groaned and told him everything that we were doing to do and whatnot. He looked at me as though I had spoken in a completely different language, great. 

"So, did you bring Lev too Hogwarts?" He excitedly asked. I nodded, putting in my next ingredient.

"I feel like he loves you more than me." We both laughed at my obvious joke, Lev loves me the most. 

"Weasley, L/N. Stop flirting." Snape sternly states. 

"We weren't sir." George says. Snape grunted before deciding that we would have 10 points taken from Gryffindor because we shouldn't A) talk back and B) be flirting in class. All we did was laugh!

"Professor Snape, I have a question." I say with the little courage I had mustered up, Snape was terrifying. 

"What now L/N?" He asked with disgust. 

"How was I flirting?" I asked cautiously.

"Well if you must know. Playing with your hair while laughing at jokes, not to mention your body language was betraying you, if you weren't flirting. Either that or your unintentionally giving signals, poor Weasley." he states observantly.

"Oh, thank you sir." I say, walking back to my station. For the rest of the lesson I thought more about what my feelings are towards George then actually doing the work. My head was clouded as I attempted to realise what I'm feeling. 

I play with the locket around my neck, opening it to see if that will determine how I feel. I feel something. I know that much. 

"C'mon lets go to lunch!" The younger, red headed twin who I couldn't get out of my head said. I couldn't get him out of my mind, he was all I was thinking about. I guess we can blame Snape for the preposterous accusation of us flirting!  

George, Fred and I were walking to the great hall for lunch when I had taken notice of something. I feel this strange warm feeling when I'm around George. I feel light headed when I see him with another girl, my heart beats uncontrollably and my knees feel weak.

Oh god. No! This isn't what I think it is, is it? Love? No, I'm too young for that, perhaps it's just a crush, yes! Exactly that a crush, a small...big...insignificant...huge crush! Oh my, what am I going to do. I let out a sigh.

"N/N, you okay?" George asks with a hint of concern wrapping his tone.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that." I quickly and hesitantly say. Cedric walks my way and stops by us. "Oh hey Cedric. Oh, I have your Christmas present. I completely forgot to give it to you last year." I fumble over my words feeling terrible for not giving it to him.