"You stayed up late thinking of Harry didn't you?" Lauren teased while the brunette's eyes widened.

"I certainly did not!" Camila defended.

"It's okay Camz, it's just us." Lauren winked before looking at her phone.

"I hate you so much." Camila grumbled before standing up and throwing the peel.

"Love you too babe." Lauren responded, continuously scrolling through her phone. Camila stopped on her tracks as she felt her heart pick up the pace of it's beating, her cheeks warming up.

"Hey Camz?" Lauren called out for the brunette who was still standing by the bin, trying to calm herself down.

"Yeah?" Camila responded biting her lip as it curved upward upon hearing the nickname the raven made up for her.

"Mr. President has a new picture on his instagram profile, it says here on your phone." The brunette quickly turned around and ran to the raven who was looking at Camila's phone by the brunette's chair.

"Simp." Lauren grinned sheepishly as the brunette quickly grabbed her phone.

"I'm not a simp!" Camila defended.

"Then what's with the profile notification?" Lauren teased.

"Dinah did that." The brunette said.

"Sure Camz." Lauren chuckled before facing her phone again.

"I'm bored." Lauren mumbled as she looked at Camila who was currently reading a book.

"Nerd." Camila quickly turned her head to the raven and stuck her tongue out.

"And you announced no one should call me that. Very ironic." Camila said rolling her eyes.

"I'm allowed to, we're friends." Lauren grinned sheepishly before scooting her chair closer to Camila.

"What are you doing?" Camila chuckled.

"I'm bored, might as well disturb you." Lauren said as she leaned her head on Camila's shoulder, continuously scrolling down her timeline.

"You're not making things easier for me Jauregui." Camila thought to herself as she felt a fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach, while Lauren's head remained on her shoulders.

"I ship this." The Polynesian grinned as she entered the classroom with Normani behind her.

"You ship everything Dinah." Lauren chuckled holding her hand out.

"True." Camila chuckled as the low fived Lauren before paying attention to the Polynesian.

"I know, but I ship this more than Hamila." The blonde said, while Camila rolled her eyes at the name Dinah made up for Harry and her.

"It's not Hamila, it's Camarry." Lauren said before Camila placed her palm on her mouth when she saw a familiar figure by the door. While Lauren started growling again.

"I bit her." Lauren grinned as she looked at Dinah who was shaking her head when Camila took her hand away from the raven's mouth quickly.

"Hey girls, you probably didn't receive the news last night." Harry shyly said as he looked at the quadraple that are sitting by their assigned seats. Clearing his throat when he saw Lauren leaning on Camila's shoulder.

"Classes are suspended for today due to faculty meetings." Harry smiled.

"Except for club activities." He chuckled shyly as he looked at Dinah and Normani.