08.

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"Bring yo ass on." Noonie nudged Tahj as Chaz laughed

"This hoe Tahj so disrespectful cuh."

"Nah cause bitch don't try to steal my luggage." Tahj held a mug on her face "The shit clearly says my name."

"You alright ?" Noonie looked at me

"Yeah, my stomach just hurt." I shook the feeling off rubbing my stomach

"Mmm." Chaz eyed me "It's too early in the relationship for that."

"What relationship ? I belong to the streets."

"This hoe stupid." Denim laughed

"The streets loved me before a nigga did." I said getting on top of my suitcase "Tahj roll me, my stomach hurt."

"Mmcht, hoe you annoying."

She pulling my annoying ass on this suitcase though

"What the fuck ?" Denim mumbled

"What ?" Chaz asked "You wanna get pushed too ?"

"No, my mama nem was blowing my phone up while I was on the plane." She said "And why the fuck Damon not answering his phone ?"

"I know your brother sick of you." Noonie laughed "Be calling him over any and everything."

We walked out of the airport and went straight to Tahj daddy fat ass suburban he let her borrow. I jumped in the passenger seat with my duffle across my lap as Tahj put my suitcase in the trunk.

"Mama I just landed what happened ?" Denim talked on her phone

"Can we get some wings ?! Im hungry !" Noonie yelled

"No we gotta go see Meechy first." Tahj got in the drivers seat making me and Chaz scream

"Fuck you–"

"What ?! Fuck you mean ?!" Denim yelled making us look over at her

"The hell ?" Chaz mumbled

"I need y'all to drop me off." Denim said with tears in her eyes "Mane, I gotta go."

"Fuck just happened ?"

"I need to go to the hospital, Damon just got shot and they don't know if he's going to make it." She frowned before she busted out crying

I went to laugh but stiffened up turning the other way. This hoe crying face so ugly, I can't even look her way without laughing.

"Well for one stop crying cause ion like the face you making." Tahj told her

"Oh shit." Noonie coughed as I played with my hair

"I– let's just go to the hospital cause y'all hoes is wilding."

••••

When we got to the hospital, it was a fucking mess. No one from her family decided to call her while we were driving to tell her he passed, so as soon as she caught the news she went ballistic.

I would've stayed but Denim cursed everybody out and told us to leave her alone. She ain't had but once to tell me, so I left. She tried to blame us for making us miss her brother like bitch how can we control what time he die ?

I know this whole situation with her brother threw her off, so I didn't take it too personal. Now I was back home chilling, bored out of my mind.

"TAHJ !"