15.

I kept rewriting this chapter cause I wanted to include certain shit to see if y'all remember or pay attention..

Anybody notice how Johanna said the same thing Tink told Mazi about Tahj orrr no ??

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"D'Aire !"

"Wha– don't call me that." I frowned my face up mugging Pooh

You don't even know me like that blood be bool

"Call you what I want, come take this picture."

"With yo pants like that ? You need to fix yourself, looking baggy and shit."

"Ion look no fucking baggy." He looked down at his outfit

"Yes you do." I eyed him before fixing his shirt and stepping back "Aight, you look a lil better."

"Been looking good, stop fucking playing with me."

I grabbed my phone and followed out after him hearing Scarr windex bottle laugh in the living room.

"What's so funny ?" I asked him

"Yo fat ass forehead."

"I– that's not funny." I flicked him off "And what you laughing at over there ? Cause I'll get on you."

"Ain't nobody even laughing."

"Yeah, what I thought."

"..."

He leaned against the wall and held the wood in his mouth throwing up whatever gang sign he repped.

"Don't stand right there, they gon know you over here from my background."

"Take the picture cuh."

"Exactly, like somebody give a fuck bout them in our business." Scarr jumped in the convo walking to the kitchen

"Nobody was talking to you Alex."

"Go to hell."

After taking a good 7 pictures, this boy still wanted more. I huffed before clicking the button some more before flipping the camera on me.

It's giving face today America 😊

"Give me my shit." He reached for his phone

"Chill lil bro." I backed up some "I'm not even finna be nosy like how I want to."

"Get yo heart broke fucking round with me." He mumbled

"Boy, you ain't breaking shit over here. I belong to the streets."

"Watch yo mouth !" Scarr yelled from the kitchen

"The streets loved me before a nigga did." I shrugged

Feeling him burning a hole in my face, I faced straight ahead.

"Well 1 nigga did love me." I said in thought "He was cool as fuck, I miss him."

"..."

"He never let a hoe play with me.. a real nigga if I must say so myself."

"...."

"Real stand up– get the fuck back !" I moved over just in time to miss his launch at my neck

America, you tell me what's wrong with him cause I don't know !

"You think I give a fuck about some lame ass nigga you done fucked with ?"

"He not lame though.. you is." I poked my cheek with my tongue playing with my chain