45.

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"Hoe ass nigga is you stupid ?!"

I touched my lip feeling it split from my braces and spit out some blood. I was so focused on my lip, I ain't even see Tahj take off on Bobby catching all face shots.

"Hold on Shiest." 30 said as he watched me closely "Mane Bobby what the fuck is you on ?"

I pulled my pants up some before running up on Bobby. This nigga really hit me in my shit, busting my lip at that !

"You a bitch ass nigga." I spoke in between hits before grabbing him by his shirt yanking him down

"Mane y'all chill !" 30 yelled as he walked over trying to break it up

"Nah, he hit her dead in her face." Scarr fussed as he walked over "Fuck that, stomp his ass too."

"Aye 12 round the corner !"

"Aight, get up for real." 30 grabbed at me but I pushed him away causing my phone to fall from his hands flat on the concrete "Mane you done dropped yo phone cuh, come on !"

"He busted my lip, fuck him." I stood up before slamming my foot down on his face "Pussy ass nigga, now it's up !"

Hearing the sirens get louder, I pulled Tahj up and watched as she sent a kick as well.

"Hoe ass nigga, next time watch yo fucking mouth !" She yelled as she fixed her shirt

"And if yo baby mama wanna do something, I'll do her shit in too !" I spoke tying my hair up "And I'ma get my uncles to beat yo ass too !"

"Calm down and come on." Scarr pushed us once a police car came in sight

"Mane fuck that." I cursed "I'ma get Remi to do his shit in, stupid ass bitch."

I walked back into the car and sat in the drivers seat shutting the door. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm down.

"Tt you okay ?"

"Yeah–"

"We just had to teach a hoe ass nigga a lesson !" Tahj cut me off getting in the car "None major niece !"

"Aw okay." Ary nodded like she understood

She so grown America I'm crying wtf

"I'm finna drop you back off to Papaw house." I told her waiting for the police to pass by

"Why I can't stay with you ? You be having fun."

"Cause I go to work tomorrow."

"Lemme come with you tt pleaseeee." She begged

"Stop begging." Baby Shiesty told her making her mug him

"Won't nobody talking to you Sharktale."

We busted out laughing as Scarr did his ugly ass windex bottle laugh. Baby Shiesty turned around and looked at her as she stared right back at him.