TWELVE.

"I don't even trust my auntie, uncle, cousins. I don't be trusting shit. Stand up nigga, he ever get a bond, he ain't gon' never sit."

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Memphis, TN

"Let me the fuck go !"

"Chill out mane you pregnant !"

"Ion give a fuc– cuh move the fuck around !"

"Mazi chill–"

"Don't tell me to chill shit !" I snapped at Tutu "She doing this shit on purpose and y'all fucking letting her !"

"So what we spose to do ?! That's her son Mazi !" My daddy fussed

"Maleek is too ! Why are y'all ignoring that ?!" I threw my hands up "Y'all letting him sit in jail for something he didn't do and y'all just sitting here like this shit is okay."

"..."

"I really hate the fact y'all doing this to him, it's giving that y'all hate y'all own family and I'm starting to hate y'all too."

I folded my arms staring at the 3 men in front of me. More like bitches cause won't nobody standing on business when it came down to Leeky but me !

Ever since Aunt Laci put her weak ass husband body on Leeky, the family been acting real fucking weird. She even took me off Gucci visitation list in the hospital ! It was like she was doing all this extra shit to hurt me because I supported Leeky !

And as she was acting a plum fool, wasn't nobody in my family saying shit to her ! They let her put that charge on Leeky and didn't stop her, plus let her take me off Gucci visitation list. She's a pure bitch and I don't see how they all turning the blind eye to it.

"Look mane, I done told Lacy to drop the shit and she told me kiss her ass like she even got one !" Tutu mugged me "It ain't much I can do after that !"

"At least you said something ! Everybody else acting stuck on stupid like the shit okay !"

"Ion arguing with that stupid ass hoe, ion going back to jail for nobody !" My daddy fussed

"So why y'all not helping get Leeky out ? She letting him sit in jail for something Gucci did !"

"Mazi what do you want us to do ?" Remi sighed

"I want y'all to act like y'all care !" I stomped my feet before I felt the tears coming "It's not fair to him to be sitting in that cell for something he didn't do."

"Stop crying." Tutu mumbled as he wiped my face with the sleeve of MY jacket "Yo face be ugly as hell foo."

"Fuck up pussy." I pushed him away from me "If y'all can't do something, I'll handle it myself."

"Lord she finna murder her auntie." Remi mumbled

"And what you plan on doing ? You got a whole damn baby inside you." My daddy frowned

"Don't worry bout it !" I snatched my purse up grabbing my keys walking to the door

"Fat ass need to slow down before you fall !"

"Tutu shut the fuck up." I snapped snatching the front door open stepping on the porch "Talking that bullshit."

"..."

"Nigga I gets shit done !"

"Calm down ms. OTF."

"Tutu don't make me buss you in yo shit for real." I told him as he followed behind me