Five.

"All that money don't mean nun. These hoes don't mean nun."

Mazi D'Aire Osama
Nashville, TN

MAZIMOSTHATED story

"I see why Noonie fuck with that scamming shit

"I see why Noonie fuck with that scamming shit." I told Teezy "Damn I miss my homegirl."

"No cap, Atlanta don't even be hitting the same." She told me as I sat in the passenger seat throwing the money by my feet

"Finna get on live, see what folks talm bout." I opened instagram going to live "Ion been on this hoe since Jamaica."

"We been back for almost a month now."

"Yeah but the internet real messy now."

After our trip to Jamaica, it was like shit went left. Leeky touched back down in Memphis and 12 snatched his ass up. They pissy ass was holding him with no bond over a gun charge.

Me and my twin ain't hug or hang out with each other in a month. I'm so fucking sad, I need him out here with me causing problems.

Whoever this stupid ass Kianti girl is posted a pic with pooh and folks got to tagging me in it like he was my nigga. Words got exchanged and I got put on a couple blog sites, ain't that funny ?

Pooh steady trying to apologize for it like nigga do you cause I'm damn sure finna do me ! At least none of my niggas posted pics of us together, they knew they place.

Well I'm lying cause Duke sholl did post me when I went to jail LMAOO but that's not the point though America ! The point is, he keep denying knowing the bitch when she showing me they know each other.

I wasn't even mad at this hoe at first but now I am since she wanna play with me on the internet. She making it seem like she took this nigga from me, which in fact would never happened.

Like damn bitch be happy you got a turn right now

So yeah it's been very messy lately. Not even mentioning Chaz being shady on social media knowing where I be at, but won't link or pull up !

Moral  of the story, bitches hate y'all favorite bitch !

"Forever rolling !" Teezy yelled out the producer tag as Est Gee started playing

"Bitch." I laughed before looking at my phone "Y'all bitches know y'all can't fuck with me."

4PFTahj Where y'all hoes at ? I'm hungry 😠

Gucciandglocks Fuck you doing up this early in the morning

Baby.k_762 Wyo gang

"Tahj we on the way back now and Gucci you know what I'm doing." I made a face "Baby K I miss you gang ! You in Memphis or the A ?"