Chapter 24

~Jesse's P.O.V~

"What do you mean you saw her?" I whispered yelled at Katie. She just told me she saw Nikki, the girl that Kellin is so heart broken about leaving her. She began to devlop tears in her eyes. I walked up to her and pulled her to my chest.

"I-is she ok?" I asked. Katie shook her head. And cried on my shoulder. "Whats wrong with her?" she looked up at me. I wiped a few tears away we both sat down on the leather couch together.

"She looked so , so skinny. Like she wasn't eating. She was also really pail and I think she had some scars on her arms. I couldn't really see her that well." My stomach turned. She was in love with him as well.

"Wait Nikki is here in Florida?" I asked in disbelif. I saw Kellin in the corner of my eye. He looked like total crap, not to mention he looked like he has been crying again. "K-Kellin! My Man! How much of that did you hear?" He walked over and started the bus.

" Where did you see her?" he asked putting on his seatbelt looking at Katie. She didn't say a word. "Where that hell did you see my Nikki?" He yelled this time.

"Sh-she was on the board walk." Katie whispered.

"How long ago?" he asked pulling out of the parking lot.

"Like ten minutes ago." she said getting up and sitting next to him I got up and did the same. When we got to the board walk we sawa  girl sitting on the edge he body facing the beach. Kellin threw the bus in park and rushed out.

"Niiki!" he yelled. She looked in his direction her whole body became stiff.

~Nikki's P.O.V~

I saw Katie. Jesse's girlfriend. i didn't say hi or anything. I made eye contace with her and ran to the board walk. I've been sitting here ever since, this place is like my get away. Seeing Katie made me think of Kellin. I closed me eyes. I wanna die. I don't want anymore memories.

"Nikki!" A voice called my name. I turned towards the voice there was a man running towards me and behind him was a huge bus. Kellin.

"K-Kellin?" I whispered as he got closer to me. he stoped inches away from me. There he stood, the person who broke my heart in front of me, the guy who pretty much killed me.

"Nikki." he said out of breath.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped at him my voice sounding harsher than I wanted it to. I bit down on my lip hard.

"You." he said pulling me into a hug.  I stood there not knowing what to do. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled apart I stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"W-Why didn't you text or call me?" I felt tears threatening to spill over.

"I-I um thought y-you'd didn't want to talk to m-me." he stuttered and looked down. I lifted his chin to make him look at me.

"I thought about you everyday." I said searching his eyes.

"Nikki. I missed the sight of your beautiful eyes. I have never stoped loving you." He said as he pulled me into a close tight hug. My heart began to race and my stomach churned. He never stopped loving me? He put me through a living hell. I looked up and studied his face. I can tell by the expression on his face that it was true. I burried my head into his neck and started crying. I missed him holding me like this.

~Kellin's P.O.V~

She just started crying I wanted to say that I love her so much but then I decided not to. What if she moved on? Also this is the first time I've seen her in 2 months.

"Do you want to go out to dinner with me?" I asked watching the sky start to turn pink and orange. she looked up at me and wiped her eyes.

"Sure." she said with a weak smile. My heart jumped. I grabbed her hand making her fingers lock with mine walking with her to the bus together. When we got on Jesse wrapped her into a huge bear hug.

"STICK BUG!" he yelled using the nickname he gave her "I missed you so much!" she started laughing.

"CARROT TOP! Hows my favorite annoying ginger?!" she had to choke out because she was laughing so hard. He pulled away and acted like he was hurt then he gave her the finger and sat baack down next to Kattie on the couch. I looked at her and smiled, my girl is back. Jesse had the driver drop us off at a near resturant. At first it felt akward because we were both silent.

"So um. How's Clara?" that should be a safe topic to talk about, right? she looked down.

"She passed away shortly after you left." she said on the verge of tears. I got up and slid next to her and pulled her to me side. she layed her head on my shoulder. Music started playing. I slid out of the booth and went back to my own once our food came. We made short talk throughout the whole entire meal. She looked over and saw an older couple dancing together and she smiled. More and more people filled the dance floor. I stood up and held my hand out.

"Cinderella, can I have this dance?" she grinned.

"Well I don't know how to dance loverboy." she replied I grabbed her hand and pulled her up gently.

"Well then I guess we are going to have to learn huh?" We made our way to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her around my neck. We began to dance to the melody of the music. I bent down and kissed her forhead. She looked at me confused. I pulled her outside.

"K-Kellin." she murmerd. I kneeled down on both knees and took her hands into mine. She looked down at me still confused.

"Nikki, will you give me a second cance? I know i was an idiot for hurting you I should even call myself and asshole. I understand of you say-----" She pulled me up and pressed her lips against mine and I kissed her back. Sparks flew through my body.

"Yes. Yes Kellin." she whispered against my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

WOW chapter 24 ALREADY?! DAMN! Hope you guys enjoyed! :) Maybe follow me on Tumblr?

http://dreamsmaycometruejustbelieve.tumblr.com/

Oh and thanks for all the votes and fans! It means alot! <3