Chapter 4

After my aunt picked Lily and I up, she took us out to dinner. When we got the place it was really fancy. And I could tell that it was expensive, everywhere I looked there was women in long dresses and men in suits with ties and everything. I felt to out of place. I had on my Breathe Carolina shirt I got at Warped, black riped skinny jeans and bright yellow high top converse. When we sat down my aunt started talking.

"So girls, I am so excited that you are going to come live with me!"

"Ya, it sounds like alot of fun!" I said excitedly.

"So Nikki, Lily was telling me that you are going to a concert in 3 days, for Sirens that are Sleeping? Right?" I let out a small laugh.

"The band is called Sleeping With Sirens. And I was hoping that I could go, but it is up to you." I said

"Of course! I want you to have fun! And you can even take my car!"

"Really?!" I asked excitedly as the waitress came with our food.

"Yes. I just want you to drive carefully of course."

"Well duh!"

"So where are we going to be sleeping?" Lily cut in sounding concerned.

"Well I have 5 empty rooms. So when we get to the house you guys can choose. Then we can go to the hardware store to pick out paint, then the IKEA truck should be there and the workers should be loading in your new furniture." She said before pausing to take a bite of her salad. "Oh and Nikki, since you are going to be turning 18 soon, I am letting you have one of the master bedrooms and I am giving you my black laptop. I hope black will be okay for you." my eyes got huge.

"Are you sure Aunt Clara?" I asked almost choking on my last bite of chicken salad.

"Yes totally sweety." She said while getting her credit card from the waitress. "Now lets head to the paint store to go get your guys paint!" She said while we were walking to the car.

At the paint store

Lily ran directly towards the pink paint, while I went towards the darker colors. I want to paint my room with the album cover of 'With Eyes To Hear and Ears To See' By Sleeping With Sirens on one wall. Then on the other I want to do the album cover of 'Hello Facination' By Breathe Carolina. Then on another wall I want to paint the album cover of 'Selfish Machines' By Pierce The Veil. My three favorite bands. Then I have a plan on the extra wall which will be the wall that has the door will  be covered with my drawings and band posters that I am planning on buying. When I got all of my paint (Which I needed a shopping cart to hold all of it) I walked over the my Aunt Clara.

"I got my pain that I want." I said as she looked at the shopping cart.

"What are you planing on doing with all of this?" She asked hold up a gallon of black paint.

"Oh. Um- I want ot paint some album covers of my favorites bands on my walls. If you have a problem with that, I can just settle with splatter painting my walls." I said sheepishly.

"No, No. It will be fine, I think that it will look very different." She said as the cashier rung up all of our paint.

"That will be $300. miss." She said. My Aunt handed her a credit card. When she gave it back she looked at me. "What album covers are you going to paint?"

"Oh um- With Eyes To Hear and Ears To See, Hello Fascination and Selfish Machines."

"No way! I just painted my walls like the cover of "Let's Cheers To This' a couple of days ago!" She said.

"Cool!" I said. "Are you going to SWS's concert in a couple of days?"

"No, I have to work. I really wanna go though."

"Dang! I was hoping that I would know somebody there."

"Oh well have fun!" She said cheerfully as we were heading out of the door. When  we got to Aunt Clara's house, sure enough there was the IKEA truck there. And the workers look like they were ready to start moving Lily and I's stuff in the house. When Lily and I picked our rooms, hers was right across the hall from mine, they started moving our furniture in.

"Girls! come down to the kitchen!" Aunt Clara called over the speakers When lily and I came down the stairs the wonderfull smell of cookies filled our noses. This instantly made my mouth water. Whe we got the kitchen we sat at the bar that was facing the stove.

"So Nikki, what kind of cake would you like for your birthday?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"umm I don't know. how about chocolate?"  I said before taking another chocolate chip cookie.

"ok sweety, and what do you really want for your birthday?"

"I don't know, a car?" she laughed at this.

"Darling, follow me." She said before covering my eyes with a kitchen towel. "Watch your step here. Lily go do what I we planned." Then I heard a quick honk. Aunt Clara pulled the towel away from my eyes. I saw Lily sitting in the drivers seat of a nice little purple sports car.

"OHMYGOD!" I yelled running over to it. "Aunt Clara! You didn't have to do this!" I said running to her and giving her a huge bear hug.

"Well Its sad that a almost 18 year old doesn't have her own car. Plus, you wanna ride in style to that concert you are going to right?"

"Of course!" Now I am totally stoked for the concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Sorry for another short chapter guys! But the story should be rolling soon! :) Comment and Vote! Don't forget to read my first book 'Until I Die' its a David Schmitt Fanfiction! Love you all for reading this! <3 oh and Nikki's car is on the side ---------->