Chapter 42

Kellins P.O.V:

I sat there on the beach and watched Nikki go. I know I totally fucked up, she probably will never want to see me again. I put me head in my hands and started to cry. I deserved this though, I'm the one who cheated. After what seemed like hours of crying I felt tired so I walked back to our apartment to find most of her clothes gone. She left me. I'm such an idiot. I brushed my teeth and then laid down in our bed. The side that she slept on still smelt like the perfume she was wearing earlier. The thought of her made me cry again. I was still shaking but the tears stopped, I ran out of tears. I sat up in bed and looked over at my night stand and saw a picture of us. We looked so happy together, but we sure as hell aren't thanks to my stupid ass. I wandered around the house for a couple of hours not knowing what to do. I walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I looked over at the shower and saw her razor. No Kellin. You don't need to do that. I closed my eyes and tried to push that thought out of my head. I need something to take the pain away. I need it away now. I grabbed it and held it in front of me, I looked at it. I took off my sweatshirt and shirt. I took it and set the cold metal against my skin, your such an idiot you deserve all the pain in the world.

Nikki's P.O.V:

I woke up the next morning and felt like I didn't sleep at all. I looked down and noticed that I was still in my dress, then it hit me, yesterday wasn't a nightmare. It was true. Kellin broke my trust. There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I said softly sitting up in bed, Matty came in.

"Hey." He said looking at me carefully.

"Hi." I whispered pulling my knees to my chest. He walked in a little further.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked pointing towards the bed.

"No not at all, it is your house." I said faking a quick smile.

"Look, listen Nikki, about what happened last night. I'm the one who told Kellin that he should tell you about the thing that happened on the rest of the tour. I didn't want him to ruin your birthday and everything. But I know if I were you or myself, I would want somebody to tell me of they cheated on me. What I believe a relationship is based off of is trust and honesty. And what Kellin did broke both if those things. I want to let you know that I'm here for you if you need anything and I know Brittany is too." I looked at him and a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Thank you Matty, and I do understand what you wanted him to do. I'm glad that I can call you my friend and as well as Brittany." I said my voice shaking at the end. He pulled me into a quick hug.

"Stay strong little one." He said patting my back. "I've got to go, we're recording again." He said standing up.

"Okay, is Brittany here?" I asked laying back down.

"Yeah, she's doing some ask Brittany stuff this morning then I think she wants to hang out with you later on, have fun and don't get into too much trouble." He said lighting up the mood a little bit.

"Okay." I said before closing my eyes to go back to sleep. I want the whole thing that Kellin did to just disappear and I'm actually in bed with him and he's holding me. But this is as real as it gets.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry this is really short, it's late and I'm tired but I wanted to update again! Thanks for all the feedback!