Chapter 21

~Nikki's P.O.V:

When I got out of the shower I walk quietly to my room. When I got into my room Kellin was leaning over his duffle bag looking through it with only sweatpants on. He turned and looked at me.

"Do you have a plug-in so I can charge my phone?" he asked holding up his phone I stood there. He looked perfect. My eyes travled up and down his flat, bare chest. "Um Earth to Nikki?" he asked waving his hand in front of my faace. I blushed slightly.

"Oh um plug-in. yeah. Theres one behind my desk." I said turning around and pulling back the covers on my queen sized bed. When I straightened up I felt a pair of arms wrap round my waist.

"I know you were looking." Kellin breathed into my neck making me shiver. He began kissing my neck send butterflies to my stomach.

"Kellin..." I murmered. He spun me around so I was facing him. I looked into his baby blue eyes. "What are we? Are w a thing?.... Or like Boyfriend and Girlfriend? I'm confused." I whispered looking down. Ibit my bottom lip as he lifted my chin making me look at him.

"Nikki Thorn? Will you be mine? Someone that I can love and you be someone that loves me?" He whispered. I wrapped my arms around his neck I planted my lips lightly on his.

"Yes. I would love to Mr. Quinn." I said in a fake british accent. I kissed him again this time his lips danced with mine. He started poking his toungue at my bottom lip. I opened my mouth wider and our toungues joined the dance too. He fingers started playing with the helm of my shirt. I reached down to pull it off. He stoped me and pulled away. I wanted him so badly.

"Do you want too? I don't want to pressure you." he asked. I looked him in the eyes and nodded biting my bottom lip. I felt a wave of heat rush to my cheeks. "Are you positive?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"More than anything." He smiled. I pulled off my shirt, he gently picked me up nd layed me down on the bed. He began covering my body with his kisses.

~In The Morning~

I woke up with someone kissin gmy forehead. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Kellin and a smile spread across my face.

"Good Morning beautiful." he said before kissing me.

"Morning" I said in return and kissed him again. "Do you know what time it is?" I asked before kissing his neck.

"Um lemme check." Then he slowly got out of my bed he was only in his boxers.

"Hurry and come back!" I said pretending to whine. He climbed back in bed pulling me onto his chest.

"HOLY CRAP! Its already noon!"

"Already?!" I said rolling off of him. "What time do you have to be at the airport?" I asked not wnting to know he answer. He pulled my into his bare chest.

"At 1:30" I felt tears coming to my eyes. "Don't cry baby. We'll be together soon. I promise." he said before kissing my nose.

"But I am going to miss you too much." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"I am too." he said tightening his grip around my waist. We layed there for a couple of minutes.

"You should go and take a shower." I said kissing his nose my face lingering close to his.

"mmkay." he breathed his warm breath covering my face. He got up and walked to the bathroom. Once I heard the water running I jumped up and rushed to his phone to make him a good-bye video. I pulled up the app and pushed record.

"Hey baby! I love you! Right now you are in the shower getting ready to go home so I decided to make you a little video! I'm gonna miss you so much! I hope you had a safe flight back home!  I love you!" I pushed end. It asked for a title so i typed in "A Little Love Note"  and hit save. I threw his phone back onto the bed and walked to me closet. I pulled put my 'Property of A.W.G' sweatshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. Kellin came into my room as I was buttoning them. He was wearing a plaid shirt that he left unbuttoned. Tease. He also wore black skinny jeans. His hoar was still wet from his shower. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of myhead. I turned around so I faced him. When his eyex met mine we both smiled at eachother.

"You wanna go out to brunch?" he asked playing with my hair.

"Sure! Where?" I asked begging to button up hs shirt.

"How about I-Hop?"

"That sounds amazing!" I said before kissing his cheek and grabbing my red TOMS.

"Alright! Lets go!" He said before exiting my room. I smiled at him and followed him downstairs. When I got to the kitchen to tell Aunt Clara that I was leaving there was a note on the counter.

"Nikki, I left for a couple of days for work. I don't know when I will be back." I put the note down and Kellin grabbed me by me waist and pulled me to him.

"Whats that?" he ased nodding towards the counter.

"Just a note from Clara. Lets go! I'm starved!"

"Alright!" he said grabbing his keys and his wallet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

OHMYGOD! I am so sorry for not updating in a while! I feel really bad.... I've just been REALLY busy. Please. Please. PLEASE! Be patiatent! Thanks for reading! <3 Love you all! Remeber to Rate Vote and Comment!