Chapter 45

Nikki's P.O.V:

Today I am officially 1 month pregnant. I still haven't told Kelllin yet though, because well, I'm scared. What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he was completely forgotten about me? I sighed and sat on the couch. Brittany came over and sat next to me.

"You need to tell him soon." She said looking at me seriously.

"I know." I said looking down. "I will."

"Nope your going now, he's expecting you." Matty said coming in from the back porch. I rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not going today, I'm really tired." I said making up an excuse.

"Are we going to have to have another day like the clinic appointment?" Matty threatened. I sat there and sighed again.

"Alright, alright. Let me go and get on a different outfit and I'll go and tell him." I said forcing myself up. I put on a Memphis May Fire shirt and a pair if skinny jeans that were pretty hard to button, but I managed to do it. I walked downstairs and put on a pair of rain boots and grabbed the keys to my car.

"I'm off." I grumbled heading out the door. I drove slowly to mine and Kellin's old apartment, well now his. I slowly got out of the car and walked up the steps. I stopped at the door. 309. I knocked slowly and lightly. I heard some shuffling inside and the door opened.

Kellin's P.O.V:

There was a knock on the door. I threw on a sweatshirt to cover my scars and slowly shuffled to the door. I opened it and there stood Nikki. My heart went to my stomach. She was so beautiful, and I lost her because of me getting drunk and being an idiot.

"H-hi." I murmured. "Come in." I said stepping aside. She walked in slowly and sat down on the green beanbag that she always sat in and looked around. "What are you doing here?" I asked standing in the doorway of the living room. She looked up a me and she had tears in her eyes. I rushed over to her and kneeled down in front of her. "What's wrong sweetheart." This made her cry more, was it something I said? Fuck. I said sweetheart. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded it and looked at it. It was from a doctors office.

A pregnancy test.

I scanned for a result. I looked at the bottom of the piece of paper.

Positive.

Authors Note:

BWAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER! Sorry it's really short. I don't know where to go on for now.... Comment suggestions guys! Love you all!

xxxx. Maddy