5.

Chicago, ILSaturday

Chicago, IL
Saturday.
May 29, 2021.
9:55 p.m.

Naamah Briar

Naa released a burp and covered her mouth with the palm of her hand, she began to choke lightly and rushed to the bathroom having her face hover over the toilet as she continued to cough, wanting whatever it was to exit her throat. Suddenly it plopped into the toilet and it was a human finger, floating in the water. She sighed feeling relieved flushing it down, as she began washing over her face she heard her phone dj he loudly from her room.

She exited the bathroom and went to it, picking it up seeing she had a message from Booka telling her to come to the studio.

She was surprised that he was inviting her out since they only had small conversations here and there after she denied wanting to have sex with him after the after party. She knew that if she would've had sex with him it would've caused her to crave him and not even in a sexual way but she'd black out and basically tear his ass to pieces, and it would've been obvious it was her.

'Sound good I'm omw,' she simply replied tossing her phone onto the bed then went into her closet to find something to wear.

____

Naa arrived at the studio walking inside from the frosty Chicago air into a warm building. She quickly texted Booka that she was there and he told her which way to go. She did as told passing up the receptionist making her way down the large hall, to the door on the right. When she entered she didn't see anyone in there but Von, who had his face down in his phone with the screen glowing over his unamused expression.

'Where are you?' She texts entering the room shutting the door behind her causing Von to look in her direction.

Booka quickly texted back, 'food I'll be back soon.'

She released an annoyed breath of air, "what's wrong you mad ya nigga gone? He jus' went to grab a bite to eat," Von informed spinning to face her completely in the chair.

Her eyes rolled, "Booka is not my nigga," she assured.

"Yea? From what I see he is.. The way y'all jus' disappeared before the after party was even over," he recalls beginning to scratch at his dreaded head with his phone in hand looking at her waiting for her response.

She began to smirk, "are you jealous?" She wondered pointing at him with her newly done XL Swarovski covered crystal nails on view, "cause I can smell that shit for sure.."

"Bitch I don't even know you to be jealous cut that shit out," Von spat.

Naa grabbed her chest becoming fake offended by his new choice of words he spoke with aggression, it was written all over his face that he was jealous and she really meant what she said when she said she could smell it. It was radiating off of him which truthfully turned her on, it made her start to crave him without a doubt and she despised it, she didn't wanna end up hurting him either. "Well," she shrugged trying to change the subject, she made her way to the control station sitting her butt against it starting to relax.