21.

Dayvon Daquan " King Von " Bennett

Von shot up out his sleep with sweat dripping down his face, he appeared to be in the same room which he had dreamt about only he didn't see Naamah beside him. He wasn't sure if anything that had happened was real or not, he suddenly placed his hand onto his throat not feeling a scar or anything, seeing his skin was perfectly normal. "Shit," he mumbled to himself. He stood up to his feet noticing he was only in his Calvin Klein boxers and begin walking out the room, down to the stairs. "Deja fuckin' vu," he confessed looking around at the living area.

Suddenly Booka had came from the kitchen area, with a sandwich in his hand. "Damn you finally woke up?" Booka questioned a bit surprised seeing his friend's face.

"Nigga how long was I out?" Von wondered starting to scratch at his aching head.

Booka stared at him with wide eyes, "nigga you been slumped for a full two days since you came back," he informed.

Von appeared to be confused, he couldn't differentiate reality and a dream in this moment.

"You went and got ya' bitch from hell then after you just blacked out and you been out ever since," he added, "but I'm glad you good we got bigger fish to fry now."

Von followed behind Booka as he led Von past the beaded curtain, on a large table their were pictures of screenshots from the latest news stories. He even noticed his picture literally saying wanted. "How am I wanted and I bee- wait none of this shit makin' sense," Von alerted then Durk slammed him down into the chair and leaned over the table. "Nice of ya' ass to join us," Durk greeted with a sly smile, "but I need to you to be fully woke now in this moment. When ya' ass touched down you let a motherfucker out that look like you, walk like you, and even talk jus' like you..."

He couldn't believe his ears, partially everything that happened in his dream was true besides him dying from Naamah.

"Oh shit where's Naamah," he shouted quickly standing to his feet only to be slammed back down.

"She good we made sure she was good, she feasting.. But you on the other hand you not fuckin' good. We gotta stop this thing it's already killed four people and your face is all over the place. The thing you gotta do is lay low and stay out the way before they catch the wrong motherfucker," Durk insisted.

Von slowly nodded, "okay I'll lay low.. Jus' take me to my house."

"Use your head stupid that's the first place 12 gone look," Durk replied, "stay at my spot I sent the girls outta town for a week so we got time to get this shit handled."

Von's eyes slowly scanned around because he wasn't sure if he could get up.

"Yes nigga, you can get up," Durk replied, "now go shower get some clothes on so we can roll out."

__

Von went up the steps hearing the sound of water running, he slowly opened the bathroom door and entered. "Naamah," he called out seeing her silhouette through the foggy glass. He slowly shut the door behind him and turned the lock, dropping his boxers. He made his way to the glass and slowly pulled it back seeing her startled self look at him. There was blood all over her chest and chin, running down into the drain. "I don't want you to see me like this," she spat quickly turning back around.