Bottom Bitch.

This a book that's been sitting on my mind heavily, it'll have Booka600 (my husband) in it and possibly Cardi B, but not together ew

This a book that's been sitting on my mind heavily, it'll have Booka600 (my husband) in it and possibly Cardi B, but not together ew. It'll be a lbgtq+ story btw, my first time ever writing with lots of plot twists.
& no it's not supernatural, trying to get back out of that aspect lol.

Here's a sneak peek.

Enjoy it & leave some feedback.

🖤

-

What happens when everything you ever had is taken away from you with the blink of an eye and the devil appears to you in the form of a woman, promising you your deepest desires? How far will you go to get it all back?

Chadai's face scrunched slightly as she felt shifting in the bed as she was slowly coming out of her slumber, she reached out wrapping her arm over her boyfriend's warm body, before her eyes softly fluttered open from him slightly sniffling. "Baby, you been crying?" She wondered with her voice sounding concerned as she slowly sat up. "Had a dream 'bout Von again," he responded with a hint of sadness in his voice, "but I'm good," he assured her. Chadai slowly sat up and laid her head on his chest, listening to the steadiness of his heartbeat. "Baby he's in a better place than you and I, trust me.. We still stuck here having to live day to day worrying about where our next meal coming from. He's letting you know he's okay trust me," she assured him slowly placing one of her legs over his side.

"You right I miss my nigga though," he confessed.

"He's still here with you, I promise," she replied before she leaned her face towards his placing a kiss onto his thick pink lips, "I love you Booka."

He stared up at her with his brown eyes slightly glistening from the street light beaming into the window through the sheer white curtain, "I love you too ma."

She smiled softly and grabbed both his hands, interlocking their fingers.

The truth was Chadai absolutely loved Booka, possibly more than she loved herself. He was her entire soul in human form but since he'd lost one of his closest friends, Von, he didn't seem to be himself anymore. She was always trying her best to get him back to that, getting him to smile more but it was hard. Yeah, they'd do everything together and their were times he seemed to be happy but you never know what's going on in a person's head. A mental battle is always worser than any physical one.

These two had been together for a good three years, Chadai didn't see anyone but him. It hadn't always been peaches and cream though. Booka stepped out on her once before but that was early in the relationship, of course she took him back because she believed in second chances and since then he's been more than perfect to her it's like he had to simply realize what he had he couldn't find anywhere else.

He was a drug dealer and a rather good one which caused lots of attention to himself but he wanted to do music, and take it serious. Chadai supported any and everything Booka did but she wasn't sure if he'd feel the same way if she told him her true profession.