Chapter Forty eight: Is this a hickey I see on your neck?

Well, this should be interesting ;)

⚫⚫⚫

I walked fast so I was able to catch up with him.

It was like he was running but he wasn't and that's the embarrassing thing. I wasn't athletic sure I worked out a lot but I still got tired for the littlest thing and this was definitely one of them.

"Ian." I panted but he didn't even turn around. "Ian..." I repeated more loudly incase he was deaf the first time. "Ian please slow down."

He suddenly stopped and I didn't stop in time so I just slammed into his rock solid back groaning at the impact and rubbing my nose I came out from behind him glaring daggers at him and still trying to soothe my throbbing nose more than ready to give him a piece of my mind when I came face to face with the beaming suspicious smiles of all his friends and my friend.

Stealing a glance at Ian I noticed his jaw stiffen as he muttered an 'oh no' only low enough for me to hear it. He rubbed his forehead and sighed.

"I wonder what took these two love birds so long to get down. I mean they were up there for a really long time." Cody said avoiding eye contact with me with an evil glint in his eyes as he walked in-between us as he dusted nothing off Ian's shoulder

"Shut up and don't make me hit you." I snarled at him causing him to burst out laughing.

Aiden came up with concern in his eyes and pushed my hair back a bit to study my neck. I smacked his hand off immediately and his eyes widened in horror. "Is this a hickey I see on your neck Aria?"

My eyes widened as I clutched my neck before putting my hand down in stupid realization as all of them erupted out in laughter. Dallas and Ian and well me were the only ones not laughing along with the rest of these bunch of idiots.

Ian had his eyes locked on something and I saw a glint of hatred in his eyes but I didn't notice what he was looking at because of the pack of people and his eyes seemed distant. Dallas was furiously typing on his phone and I knew it was a way to avoid looking at me and if you asked me I'd say that he was still pretty pissed considering the fact that I had literally washed him over and he had ended up being right.

"Ian looks like he's thinking of grandma's panties to help him relieve his hard-on." Cody snickered getting a high five from Aiden and a few giggles.

There was a growl so fierce that it silenced everyone immediately and had them take a cautious step backward and as embarrassing as this is I actually almost took a step back... Almost not quite.

It was that intimidating.

The boys looked at each other for a minute and looked at Ian who wasn't even looking at them that's what made it scarier the fact that they weren't sure it was even for them and yet it still terrified them.

I looked at Dallas who looked like he was about to crush his phone and sighed. Might as well get on with it.

"Hey." I smiled lightly nudging him with my shoulder. He tensed beside me and well threw his phone into his pocket folded his hand and looked straight ahead.

"You can go ahead and say I told you so." I tried again shoving him harder he looked down at me shook his head lightly and looked back ahead.

I sighed. "For what it's worth..." I took a deep breath. "He called me a plaything."

Dallas looked like... No, let me rephrase that he choked on something before he started shaking in laughter. "He called you what?" He managed out.

I blew through my teeth. "A fucking plaything can you imagine the nerve of that old wrench," I said in disgust.