Chapter Sixty Six: You said that you would break my face

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter took forever I contemplated posting it for a very long time and today I was just like fuck it let's just do this regardless of the outcome I hope you enjoy it regardless of what you're about to witness I love you all so very much and a big ass shout to 120 people for following me on here for some crazy reason I appreciate you all.

~°~°~°~°~°

You watch me bleed untill I can't breathe,
I'm shaking falling onto my knees,
Tripping over myself, aching begging you to come help.
And now that I'm without your kisses,
I'll be needing stitches.

⚫⚫⚫

For the longest of times, darkness had been my only friend.

It accepted me the way I was, with all my bags and baggages, it had taken me in despite all my flaws and imperfections, it loved me just because I was me and I loved it back wholeheartedly. The dark was always there to remind you that that in life... all you had was you and that knowledge alone kept me going.

When I met Ian, I knew he tried his possible best to show me the light he really did try, but sometimes maybe... just maybe the light wasn't always as strong as they claimed it was to quite conquer darkness.

Since I fell by the sidewalk yesterday and went to have a little talk with my friend, I hadn't been able to open my eyes, I hadn't been able to move my body, I hadn't been able to speak... I couldn't do anything. I knew I was awake but I couldn't see any light I was only surrounded by my old friend- darkness. Like it always had and would, it welcomed me and I felt at peace with it. I had floated around in my own little bubble for several hours up until this point hearing several voices, hearing different sounds, taking in various conversations but never once did I see any face- or was I able to make out a face from the voices I heard.

I was awake but then I wasn't.

Since I couldn't move parts of my body I simply floated about in my solitude which I was enjoying but at the same time trying to figure out exactly what was going on, what was happening why I could hear them but couldn't see them... but then that was yesterday and today was here and somehow I knew things would be better today.

There was a particular voice that I heard that struck out to me and I struggled to place the words that were being spoken together. The voice that was speaking seemed to have been directing his speech to someone else but then it was directed at me. The voice was strangely familiar almost like I had heard it before but I just wasn't sure where I had heard it before.

Suddenly the darkness surrounding me started to fade away very slowly replaced by bright light seeping into the cracks but the light was so bright I had to shut my eye from it because they hurt from staring at its brightness. When I was finally able to open them again the light was gone but I could still only see white. I blinked to adjust my eyes to the new light and opened them up again. I looked from the white ceiling to the tiled floors to white walls and neat sterile environment, I heard the beeping sound of machines and internally groaned.

I was in the hospital.

The light was still too bright for me despite trying to get used to it so I had to squint, I did a quick scan of the room till they landed on a particular figure that had me blinking to make sure I wasn't seeing things because everything still felt very unreal to me. The first thing I saw when my eyes were fully open was a figure which I quickly realized was a boy, a boy who was sitting by my bedside and looked like he was saying something to me. When I saw his face I don't know why but my eyes involuntarily shut back like they had seen something that terrified them.