Chapter Thirteen:Remind me to never get on your bad side.

Broke hoes do what they can,
Good girls do what they told,
Bad bitches do what they want,
That's why this bitch is so cold.
I'm a gangster in a dress,
I'm a bully in the bed,
The only time that I'm a lady is when I lay these hoes to rest. 〰️ Cardi B.

 ⚫⚫⚫

"I hate to imagine whose face you're picturing on that punching bag but boy am I glad it isn't me."

I heard Dallas sigh from behind me he had this very bad habit of just popping up randomly without even letting anyone suspect that he was coming and even after a series of warnings and an almost eye-removing experience he still just wouldn't quit.

I grunted in response not looking back at him. After my fall out with Ian earlier, I got home furious. I took a shower hoping it would calm me down but that didn't help I tried eating and only grew angrier when I realized I was so close to leaving my mark in this damn place and had just let the opportunity slip I would have easily scarred him for life. I would have taught him who I was that I wasn't to be messed with but I just let it slip by me. When I thought of all this I ended breaking three plates out of anger cutting myself with the broken plate by accident and when I was still angry I decided to take it out on my punching bag, after all, that was what it was for right.

"How did your talk with Ian go." He asked out of nowhere.

I paused without looking back at him. WhatHow did he find out I didn't tell any of them, except... Addison

"How did you..." I caught myself immediately and resumed punching "...Go away."

"You seem a little angry." He said calmly... a little too calmly it was unnerving. "So I promise not to hold this against you because that's the only reason I can fathom you'd be in this mood at all... I mean don't get me wrong you're always like this but today it's a bit more really."

That's when the words starting spewing out uncontrollably without even thinking about it before I could even control myself.

"Can you imagine..." I started punching the bag harder than I was before. "That son of a bitch... I was only trying to help... The nerve of that bastard..." I was sweating hard now and I was sure my body was shaking.

I was sure it bothered Dallas because he didn't say a word but that was how I took out my anger I wasn't much of a talker I was only into action but when I started to talk you interrupted me at your own risk.

"When I get a hold of him..." one-punch "...I'm going to break..." two-punch "...his freaking..." three-punch "...neck." final punch.

I stopped and stepped back realizing what I had done.

"Hell, I think you tore it." I looked back at Dallas as he watched me with sheer horror as the foam or whatever it was made of started pouring out.

Well then... I guess I needed to get a new one.

"Well I'm out of here... at least while can." He said moving towards his room. I watched him somewhat amused at his facial expression. He was utterly mortified.

Just as I slumped down on my bed sweating and breathing hard I heard him yell.

"Oh yeah and remind me to never get on your bad side... damn."

                                   〰️〰️〰️〰️

"For the last time, Addison put the hoodies back on the hangers where they belong not the floor I'm really not in the mood for this," I complained for the millionth time but she was either deaf or trying by every means possible to get me even more agitated than I already was.