~ Chapter.16 ~

Difficult times we are all facing because of the lockdown. Everyone stay safe and healthy and most importantly follow social distancing and wear a mask at all times.

Dhruv Meghdha's POV

Coming out of Arvindha's room I couldn't help the smile on my face.

I couldn't believe she agreed to our proposal and that she trusted me enough to make this decision.

I was honestly worried cause there was no time. But now I see hope, as with the time Arvindha buys us by being Juhi, will give me enough time to put Raghuveer behind the bars and punish him for his crimes.

The next day I came out of ajja's room after telling him and dad about Arvindha's approval. They were relieved and also quite thankful for Arvindha's help.

They even made me promise them to protect her till the end and I did, cause I realised she had a very big heart for having agreed for something that could put her life in danger.

Sunny, Rishab and Svasthi all met me in the hall.

But suddenly Svasthi stomped upto me and shouted saying " How is it that Arvi agrees to everything you say after talking to you? How could you let her put herself in danger when you clearly saw what happened yesterday?"

" Svasthi calm down Arvi already told us that she wanted to do this. " Rishab said pulling her away from me.

But I too was angered this time, and before I could stop myself I said " Listen I would never put a person's life in danger willingly. But the situation demands this and I've already promised to protect her to the best of my ability. So just trust me and try to understand this Svasthi."

" Guys stop it! Stop arguing like this, Arvindha made her choice and we must respect that, Svasthi trust me bro will protect her no matter what. She's important to us as important as she's to you'll." Sunny interfered.

" Oh yeah? Then where were you guys when she was abducted yesteday? Huh tell me?" She said jabbing her finger into Sunny's chest.

Barely holding in my anger I closed my eyes for a second and  opened them, only to see Sunny dragging away Svasthi with him to God knows where.
Atleast I didn't have to deal with her temperament.

" I'm sorry about that, but Svasthi is very protective of Arvi and me too. But I respect Arvi's decision and I'm trusting you to protect her when I can't.
Arvindha is too kind and usually never back offs from helping someone in need. This led to her being used during her college days and since then Svasthi has turned into an overprotective sister for her. More so especially after her parents death." Rishab told me.

" Thanks for telling me this and trusting me. I promise we aren't trying to use Arvindha for our personal gains. It's only the situation that demands this. I'll protect her with all I have." I told him sincerely cause I needed atleast him to understand being a male friend of Arvindha.

Rishab nodded his head in understanding and moved towards where Juhi was sitting.

I've seen them interact and be friendly with each other. And I'm happy Juhi found a companion other than me and Sunny. Cause after her breakup and accident she had closed herself off and I could see Juhi warming upto Rishab.

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my shoulder and noticed the blood staining my shirt.

Great! I had probably managed to rip off the stitches when I was screaming at Svasthi. Damn that girl just gets on my nerves way too much. Wonder how Sunny tolerates her tantrums.

I was walking back to my room, when Arvindha saw me. She looked like she was going down to the hall.

" Oh my God Dhruv! Did you rip out your stitches or what? ?" She said coming towards me.