Chapter.18

Arvindha Bhatia's POV

" What are you even saying? Someone who looks like you? Your going to replace a princess for the press conference? You're not staying in the medical camp but in the palace?" Veer ajja was shouting through the video call and I could see the worry lines forming on his forehead. Me and Svasthi exchanged worried looks, but there really wasn't a better way of telling ajja the news. If he would see the news and find out he would be even more shocked. So me, Svasthi and Rishab decided to have a video call with Veer ajja and explain the current situation.

" Ajja please don't worry they really don't mean any harm and we're all really taken care off. Plus I'm here with Arvindha nah." Rishab tried to pacify ajja but it only seemed to anger him,
" You, you my boy were supposed to keep me informed, but none of you'll bothered to inform me about what's happening there and now suddenly you're telling me this about a princess who looks like our Arvi and you want me to simply accept it? " ajja all but raged.

" No no ajja we had no intention of hiding all this from you but we all just got really busy with the medical camp and all this new information, that's why we couldn't contact you. I'm sorry ajja." I said.

" I'm coming there tomorrow, you better be prepared to receive me." Ajja said,

"Ajja there's no need for that. Please don't strain yourself. We're all here together nah? Plus we're all fine and not harmed in any way." I tried convincing him but all in vain.

" I'm coming there tomorrow and this is not up for discussion okay." Saying this my ajja cut off the call.

When I tried contacting him again he didn't pick up the call. I know I had upset him but I have no choice either and I can't go back on my word now.

" Don't worry Arvi we all know how stubborn ajja is. If he wants to come then no one can stop him, also it will ease his heart also once he sees for himself that you're all fine. " Svasthi said hugging me.

" I know but I don't know how to tell the others ajja is gonna be here. I already feel bad for imposing here but that can't be helped. Now even ajja is coming here. " I sighed thinking of ways to tell this to the Royal family.

" Don't worry we can tell them today at lunch, I'm sure Juhi will understand and so will the others. It'll also help with your nerves if ajja is here." Rishab tells me and I agreed with him cause he made sense. I was really nervous with the whole situation and having ajja here would be a real plus for me.

Svasthi and Rishab went to the camp. I told them I'll join them a little later and went towards the garden area to just calm myself down.

I was drinking water sitting on the bench in the garden, " What are you doing here? " the sudden intrusion had me spitting out all the water and going into a coughing fit.

As tears filled my eyes I saw a blurred vision of Dhruv in front of me. He sat beside me and started patting my back, as I tried to regain my composure.

" Why do you have to sneak upon me like that? You know that people could die from chocking?" I asked as I rubbed my chest to ease the pain.

His gaze followed my movements and when I realised where he was looking I cleared my throat to get his attention.

He looked into my eyes and I swear I could see amusement in them. What's he amused about? My pathetic coughing state?

" I didn't know my presence could affect you so much Arvindha." He said.

" It doesn't but your sneak attacks do more damage than you could imagine." I said annoyed at how he seemed to enjoy my discomfort. But God knew I was lying through my teeth, of course his presence affected me!