Chapter.21

Dhruv Meghdha's POV

There was no trace of Rohan, despite all the searches we had conducted. Raghuveer as usual is out there as if he hadn't just abducted the Royal princess and there's nothing we can do currently due to the lack of proof.

" You know more than the father I hate the son, he's become a complete lunatic and to think he was one of the best snipers we had trained is shocking." Sunny said breaking my train of thought.

" I know it's scary to have him in the open especially when he had the guts to attack the palace in broad daylight alone. But his sniper skills are still intact cause he got a shot at me, which would be impossible by a normal shooter."

" But Dhruv there's no trace of him and it looks like his existence has just been wiped off!" Sunny exclaimed frustrated.

I placed a hand on his shoulders trying to calm him down, " We can't worry about Rohan now, he was shot too before he escaped so he's going to lie low for sometime. But what we must be prepared is for Raghuveer, after his recent failure he will surely want to retaliate in the upcoming crowning ceremony."

" I agree, I've placed a few guards around Arvindha's room as well and Juhi as usual is well protected." Sunny said.

As we were discussing the security measures and finalizing the guest list for the ceremony, it was time for dinner and we decided to retire for the day.

Arvindha Bhatia's POV

Having been done with our patients, Svasthi, Juhi and I sat in the hall talking about the upcoming ceremony and it's history.

Suddenly Juhi said, " Guys I know this is sudden but I've got to tell you'll something." And paused looking at us.

We blinked in confusion," So I like Rishab..."

" You what? " Svasthi was the first one to react while I was too surprised by the news and looked at Juhi to continue as I covered Svasthi's mouth to shut her up.

" I think you must be more elaborate about it. " I stated and Juhi smiled knowingly.

" Well I had liked him since I saw his photo in the portfolio and then after interacting with him, I'm sure I like him, maybe even love him. "

" Omg and you're telling us now? " Svadthi accused and I cringed thinking what she would do if I told her about Dhruv and I.

" Well that's wonderful Juhi. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I'm so happy for you. Rest assured Rishab is a decent guy and plus he can cook." I added with a wink and Juhi flushed just sitting there.

" I don't know about decent cause that guy never treats me like a woman!" Svasthi says.

" Well that's because you don't act like one!" I told her and she glared at me to which I shrugged.

" Well guys I need your help. I'm planning to confess to him after the Crowning Ceremony but I don't know if he likes me. " Juhi said looking distressed.

" Oh damn Princess you've got some nerve to confess first. To women empowerment! Who said women can't propose?" Svasthi says dramatically but I couldn't agree more.

" Well if you're worried about Rishab then rest assured, I've seen the way he looks at you and is possessive of you. He even stopped Sunny from taking you to your morning exercise and does it himself. If that doesn't scream " My woman" I don't know what would. " I said.

" Have to agree there Arvi. Did you see how curious Rishab was when you spoke about Rohan and how pissed he look? I've never seen him so worked up before." Svasthi said.