Epilogue

Marinette was sitting in first ring of hell, watching down on all those who resided there. Of course, it was a lot different than what a lot of humans believed it to be, especially after Marinette publicly showed that God and Angels existed. Souls didn't reside in haven or hell for eternity after they died. The souls would pay for what they did during their lives when they were sent to hell, and would be honored for all the good they did if they were sent to haven. After they served their time, they would be reborn, and would return back to earth to have a new life, before returning to haven or hell, or occasionally, switching to the other. Right now, the young goddess was watching a specific soul get punished for the souls she tainted during her short life, and the harm she bestowed on those around her, especially the young goddess. After a few minutes, a red being with horns, a tail, and devil wings joined her on the small patch of grass she had created. 

"Watching the liar again?" Satan asked, making Marinette look up.

"Yes. Making sure you don't go overboard on her punishment. I know how much you hate her." Marinette smirked a bit.

"Well yes, she hurt you after all. I think everyone here hates her for that. I want her to feel as much pain as possible." He scowled down at the screaming soul below them. Marinette let out a small chuckle, looking down at Lila too. After a minute of silence she stood up.

"Well, if you hurt her too much, her serving time will come up to soon. Maybe you can leave her will a little pain instead of a lot, make her constantly feel in pain, and then she'll have to suffer for longer?" Marinette offered. Satan stood up beside her, the grass starting to wilt already.

"That would be smart, but I kinda want her out of here." Satan said with a smile. Marinette chuckled again.

"Sure, whatever you want." She said. "I want to go visit my mortal friends now. I'll see you next time." Marinette smiles at her companion. She raised her wings and flew off. Across the river, and up into haven, before flying down to earth.

She landed on the balcony of a specific room, at a specific hotel and knocked on the balcony door. After a minute a blond girl opened it. She froze for a few seconds before calling back into the room. In a few seconds, a blond boy, a fencer, and a skater joined the blond girl at the door.

"Hey guys..." Marinette tentitavly stared. In a second she was squished in the greatest hug of the century.

Needless to say, it was a happy ending.