Chapter 2

Marinette woke up before the rest of the girls the next morning and decided to wander. Tikki was asleep too, and she didn't want to wake her, so she left her some cookies and left the room. She walked upstairs to where the special rooms were and opened a random room. It was the music room. She spotted a piano in the corner and pulled it out with a smile. She sat down. For a second her hands hovered over the keys, and then she decided to sing about her life. She played, and the words came freely. So sad and misunderstood. An Angel longing to go back, to die once more because the mortal world was becoming too much.

Feel it heavy in my bones now
Feel like everybody goes out
And smiles for the 'gram yeah
Tried but I can't

Marinette thought of all of her friends that left her. How she smiles everyday hoping she'll leave this earth soon. How she just can't anymore.

Prayer in the shape of Prozac
Try to medicate the lows that
Come and meet me in the night time
I'm losing track of my time

She thought of how she was falling into depression. She recently started taking medication. She knew her time was coming, but because of how bad life was, she just lost track of it all.

Mama said gonna be all right
But mama don't know what it's like in my mind
Mama said that the sun gonna shine
But mama don't know what it's like to want to die

No one knew what it was like to be her because she was so different. At this point if she died again, she wouldn't mind. The only difference would be that she wouldn't get to be a goddess.

I can't carry this anymore
Heavy from the hurt inside my veins
I can't carry this anymore
Wonder what it's like to be okay

She couldn't carry the burden of being an angel anymore. Didn't want to live anymore. She was dead as long as she could remember, so she was never truly Ok, but Lila ruined what she had.

Would you like me if I drank that
If you wanted I could take that
I'll do anything for love
I don't feel like I'm enough

At this point Marinette would do anything to be liked again. To feel happiness and love.

You can probably see right through me
'Cause I can promise if you knew me
You would probably walk away
No you wouldn't want to stay

No one would want a dead girl, so Marinette never told anyone she was dead. They'd truly despise her if she had, not just because of lies.

Oh, Mama said gonna be all right
But mama don't know what it's like in my mind
Mama said that the sun gon' shine
But mama don't know what it's like to want to die
I can't carry this anymore
Heavy from the hurt inside my veins
I can't carry this anymore
Wonder what it's like to be okay

I know I'll be fine it's just that
Every time this comes back

She knows she'll be fine. She'll go back up to haven eventually, and become a goddess and help people, but right now she wasn't Ok. Lila always comes back to haunt her and right now life just hurts.

Tell my maker up above that
I have had enough, 

Tell god that she was done, that she couldn't be on earth anymore. She was tired and wanted to go back to where she belonged.

and,
I can't carry this anymore
Heavy from the hurt inside my veins
I can't carry this anymore
Wonder what it's like to be okay.

Marinette finished. She let her hands settle on the keys of the piano. She felt arms go around her waist and tears soak the back of her shirt.

"Please tell me you're not suicidal and that was just the song. Please tell me you're not planning on dying, that you're not really depressed. Please tell me you're Ok Mari." Chloe sobbed. I turned to see Alix and Kagami with tear stained cheeks before they too headed over to me and I was pulled into a group hug.

"Guys, calm down. I'm not suicidal, but I am going through depression. I think it's time I tell you everything. Call Adrien and have him come over. I need to tell you guys a story." I say, deciding it's time I tell my friends I'm dead. I'd be gone soon anyway, so it's better they're prepared. It's not every day you tell your friends that you are dead and will become a goddess.

To Be Continued...