Popular?

Mkayy so I'm going to be a lazy A-hole here and just skip past the part where Y/c tells you on how he understands. To make a long story short, his dad used to abuse him. While his mother was 3 states away. Kayy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You started to giggle as Y/c began to text you funny stories about the girls at school. You and Y/c have been texting for about 2 hours now. You glanced at the little digital clock on the top of your phone screen. 12:30 pm  Ah, your favorite time of the day. The time when your mom leaves for work. Since it was a weekend, you decided to just sit back all day and rest. I mean, Y/c is your friend now....right? You can just text him for a few more hours and then maybe watch some TV. Dah-Ling!

Y/c:

Hey, sorry to ruin the whole story, but I gotta leave :( I'll text you later, k? :)~

You smile began to form into a frown. You texted back "Okay :)" like everything was just fine. Oh just peachy keen! Ugh, no! Now you have no one to text. Nothing to keep you busy. Nothing to-

Dah-Ling

Dah-ling

Dah-ling

You got startled as your phone began to blow up with text messages. You wondered who this person could be. Perhaps, people! You quickly scrolled through the text messages, when you noticed they were all from different people. Not just people, popular people! All of them were questioning what happened last night and if you were okay. You began to giggle, yet still in shock. 

*About a hour later*

All of these people and you have just been texting on-and-off. Conversation after conversation. You checked the time again and it was around 1. Sadly, you had to text all of your new "friends" that you needed to leave. You were just so excited you forgot how starving you were! You just needed to fix something to eat. All of them said bye except for one girl.

Teresa:

Hey...I know you need to go but, I was wondering if you want to hang out with me and my group tomorrow....sound good?

Y/n:

Me?! And your group? Why...?

Teresa: 

Well you're popular now, aren't you? ;)

Y/n:

Gosh really? Hah, well thanks! I would love to :3

Teresa: Sounds great! Bye bye!

Wow....

You....

Popular...........