Caught

You looked away and began to yell, "Guys!!! I don't want to....okay?!" You covered your mouth and blushed. You really did want to kiss him, but just.....in another way. A passionate way. Not being forced to by some bipolar idiot that wants to be entertained. You got up and grabbed your skateboard. "I'm out." You jumped on your skateboard and began to kick off the concrete until you felt something grab your shoulder and swing you around. "Listen up Y/n, you will NOT leave this field UNTIL I see saliva dripping out of your guy's mouths!! You WILL stay here and you WILL play!!!" She said pulling you back from your skateboard and throwing you on the ground. You got up. You knew you were going to regret saying this. "You know what? What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't make me stay here! This is a free country!! Why don't you just go shove this "Truth or Dare" thing up your ass?!" 

Everyone gasped in disbelief. You grabbed your skateboard and your bag and looked back. You stuck your middle finger up and got on your skateboard. You felt something yank at your hair and the pain automatically hit you. You got pinned against the wall and started to struggle to get out. 

"YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N?!?! YOU WILL DO IT!!! YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG PERSON YOU HEAR ME?!?!?! OH MY GOD WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU-"

You heard sirens in the background. The sound getting stronger, until you saw police cars zoom in. The girl dropped you and you fell on the concrete. Her voice was trembling in fear and high-pitched.

"Y-Y-YOU C-CALLED THE C-COPS!! OH MY GOD!!!" She slowly started to back up. The cops stepped out of the cars.

"Put your hands up and don't move!!!" They said holding out guns. 

...............

What have you gotten yourself into....?