Get out-please

y'all asked for it.....touchy feellyyyyyy chapter timeee owo"

You walked upstairs with the hot tea in your hand, as it slowly stung your skin. You opened the door and set it on the table.

"Feeling any better..?" You said softly as you fluffed the pillows.

"I s-suppose so...." He stuttered as he lifted up from the bed. You nodded and sat down on the bed. You sighed deeply as you glanced at him from the corner of your eye. He took hold of the hot tea and sipped it silently, sighing with every sip. He sat it down. He scooted up a little more.

"Y/n."

"Yes?"

"....How in the hell could you not like yourself.."

You stayed quiet and looked directly at the floor. You looked back up and looked around.

"You're just so...beautiful. How could you not look in the mirror and say 'I look fine as hell'? It's so sad to see that you do these..these..things to yourself when you're perfect. You shouldn't just go around trying to look good for other people. You need to dress for you. If people don't accept you for your true self then they're not real friends. Damaging yourself just to be societies idea of 'beautiful' is a bunch of shit. Y-you just don't understand how much you mean to me...I lov- I like you, a-as a friend..of course..And real friends won't stand by as this happens. Please stop, you don't need to change...at least not to me...."

Your eyes widened as these words came out from his mouth.

"Y-y/c...I'm far from perfect-"

He quickly interrupted you and kissed you. Not on the cheek, but on the lips. His tongue was begging to enter your mouth. You gave in and his tongue danced with yours. You were still in shock as he pinned you down. Blankets fell everywhere as he did this. He kissed your neck slowly and ran his hand down your hip. Until-bam

The door slammed. You pushed Y/c off and whispered/yelled to him "Fuck!! Get out-please....My mom is here!!!!!"