Run away

Thank you Eclipse_113, for giving me this idea. I actually planned on this awhile ago but I didn't know what the plot should be. Also others wants Eclipse's idea to be in Y/c's POV so it shall be! I might change the suggestion just a BIT, but not that much. Thank you, again. Enjoy ^u^

Also, I might third person him on accident even if it's his POV but I just have the habit of doing that, so if I do, point it out. owo""

Y/c's POV:

I jumped out of the bed and managed to throw the covers back onto Y/n. My body was still really sore from the incident but I knew how Y/n's mom was. I opened the window and threw my foot over the wall until Y/n's mom walked in.

Her mom looked livid. Her left eye twitched slightly as she struggled to remain calm.

"Y-Y/n has 'stuff' to do right now. I suggest you l-leave. Right. Now."

I could tell by the anger in her voice that I shouldn't do anything. I jumped out the window and landed harshly on the grass. I wiped off my arm and ran towards my house.

Y/n's (your) POV:

You knew you were probably just going to get murdered right on the spot. But you couldn't run, you couldn't hide. You had no choice but to take in the pain.

Your mother continued to yell and scream at you, eventually leaving horrid marks on your body everywhere. Your face looked a slight purple color, and your nose and mouth leaked out bright red blood. Your mother slammed your door shut and silently began cursing rude things to herself. You broke. Tears streamed down your broken up face and your wounds throbbed as the wetness collided with the open wound. You threw on a black sweatshirt and pulled down the sleeves. You jumped out the window. You started to run to the near by park and tripped on a rock. You fell and just decided to weep there, as you felt loneliness and helplessness over-power your mind. You curled into a ball and started to cry. Y/c was walking across the street, still walking to his home. His slight groans got louder as he walked in pain. He heard. He heard your cries. He ran over and tapped on your shoulder.

"Ma'am...?" He said softly.

You looked up as he gasped.

"Y/n!! W-what happened to you...?" He said blushing slightly. He still hopes you forgot the whole thing that happened.

"L-long story..."

"I have time."

You briefly explained to him what happened. It was a bit hard to understand you as you sniffed and hyperventilated silently. But you tried.

"Y/n..you know what? Grab your stuff. Your coming home with me."