Too Early...

You hopped on your skateboard  and flew out the front door with your house key in hand. You began to think about what's going on and why you're even attempting to go join. You saw a slight glow in the background. You didn't know if you should go back or not. Maybe see what it is. But you needed to be cautious. Especially at this time of night. You jumped off your skateboard and held it in your hand. You slowly walked toward the slight glow in the distance. You just couldn't do this. You spastically jumped on your skateboard and began to very quickly kick your leg as you road down the sidewalk  going back to your home. Someone grabbed your shoulder. You swung around and gasped. "Y-Y-/c....?"  

"Y/n....Why are you leaving so soon?" He said holding a little yellow glow stick in his hand.

"I-I uh...I was just going there right now..." You said blushing deeply and trying to push his hand away, but you were too weak to do so.

"Why are you even here? I-It's only 10 and it starts at 12..." You said looking at him. But not directly in his eyes.

"About that," He said scratching his head releasing the grip on you "my friends told me to get you early...But I guess you've decided yourself.."

"But why-" 

He quickly grabbed your hand. You started to blush and he tugged you foward.

"Uhh....." He started to look around nervously

"That's not important right now. Let's go."