Kiss Her!

*About 20 minutes later*

You have finally arrived at the school. You saw a slight orange-ish glow in the distance. Must be them... You thought to yourself. Y/c tugged on your arm even more and ran toward the glow.

"Y/c!.....Y/n....." They all shouted waving and yelling. They all grabbed your legs and pulled you down forcefully. You yelped and quietly got into a ball shape position. They swung Y/c around and purposely sat him down next to you. You felt his warm shoulder brush up against yours. You just wanted to hug him so badly. You snapped out of your 'Trance' and looked around. Even your friends got forced into this....That is not a good sign! Your friends got invited to many things yet they never showed up. Them just being here made shivers go down your spine. 

"Alright losers, you know what you're all here for." A girl said standing up laying her hand on her hip.

Everyone began to gawk at her. 

"N-n-no-"

"YOU ARE HERE TO ENTERTAIN US!!!!!!!!!" She screamed out swinging her hands in the air.

Geez, bipolar much? You thought to yourself rolling your eyes.

"Alright so here's the list of games we are doing....

1. Spin the bottle

2. Truth or Dare

3. ......Seven Minutes in Heaven...." She said giggling in a evil manner.

"ALRIGHT SO FIRST IT'S SPIN THE BOTTLE NOW GET THE BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled out again, even louder than before.

A short little boy ran over to her with an empty wine bottle. She snatched it out of his hands and pointed sternly the other direction. Basically telling him to go. She layed the bottle in the middle of the circle and began to speak.

"Y/C!!!! YOU GO FIRST!!!" She said shouting just a bit.

He looked all around nervously and slowly turned the bottle. You messed with your fingers as the bottle began to slow down. No...  The bottle landed directly on you. The girl laughed while some cringed. 

"WELL? KISS HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"