Chapter 2

It was 5 in the evening. Catherine was in her favourite blue frock and blue sandals. She tied her hair in a ponytail as she felt that is the best hairstyle which suited her. She was staring out of her window to see if Roger was there but no signs of him. Huh!😔 She then started to loose hope. She thought to herself, "Is he going to come?"
Finally after one hour of patient waiting he came. He wore a loose grey T-shirt. The colour of it was already faded and a jeans pant which appeared to be too old. Maybe that was the best he could find. Roger entered the gate when the watchman stopped him. Catherine knew the watchman won't let him in so she went near the gate and said to the watchman, "Please let Roger in. I have called him for a meeting." The watchman let him in. Roger saw the bungalow painted in white with so many doors and windows, garden with beautiful flowers. Three gardeners watering the plants. Many servants running here and there. He immediately told Catherine, "You seem to be a really very rich girl Catherine. Your dad is never going to accept this." Catherine held his hand and said, "Don't worry Roger. I am always there with you."
That's when she saw George. He was her dad Chris's personal assistant. She asked him how was her dad's mood and was happy to know her dad was in a good mood that day so she asked Mr. George to lead him to the glass balcony where her dad usually met visitors.

That's all with this chapter. Do you think Chris (Catherine's dad)would ever accept Roger as his son in law?
Please vote if you liked the part and let me know in comments if any changes are required.

For all the readers who started reading this book to read a horror story:" The horror chapters would arrive soon."

Lots of love
PRATU:)