Author's note

Hi Readers! 

I hope all of you are in the pink of your health. In this pandemic time there is death and sorrow all around so I brought out this story for all of you to keep your mood distracted from all the pains going around in the world. By the way I am concluding this story here. I hope you liked it. 

I would like to get a suggestion from anyone who has read the book:

I have kept this book in the genre 'HORROR' right now but I am slightly confused if I should change the genre to 'PARANORMAL'. Or should the genre be 'SPIRTUAL' as the book is related to giving justice to Elsa's spirit? 

So what do you think could be an appropriate genre for this 'HORROR' or 'PARANORMAL' or 'SPIRITUAL'? [JUST ASKING FOR A SUGGESTION AS I AM A BUDDING AUTHOR. I HOPE NO ONE WOULD JUDGE MY STORIES FOR ASKING THIS SUGGESTION]. 

Your valuable suggestion could be of great  help to me.

Also if there is any kind of mistake or something not good in my story please do let me know that what I could do to improve my story? [NO MEAN COMMENTS PLEASE! I JUST WANT SUGGESTIONS]

And if you liked the story please do vote and fill my comment section with positive comments so that I would remain motivated to write and would be able to bring out even better stories next time.

Loads of Love!

~Pratu! 

"I HAVE PUBLISHED TWO OTHER STORIES BEFORE:

1. WHY SEE ONLY THE DARK SIDE? 

[RELATED TO TEENAGE CRUSH AND BULLYING]

2. A SPIRIT IN THE BOOK 

[HORROR]

I HOPE YOU WOULD SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THESE BOOKS AS WELL... "