Chapter-22

Catherine felt sorry for Elsa and Mary. She had tears in her eyes. She turned towards Elsa and said to her, "Elsa I am really upset with Roger a.k.a John. I want you to get justice. Just tell me what I need to do. I will give you justice, but I have a request. If I die in this process, please send Jim and Jenny to my dad in the world of humans." Elsa smiled and said, "Catherine, you are really weak now. Take rest. 45 days from today is my birthday. That day when I married John and died. It would be a full moon day. That's the only day when moonlight enters this forest for 5 minutes to pay tribute to my dead body. If at that particular time you manage to bury my body with proper rituals and respect, I would get justice and once I get justice, both of us would go to the heavens. This is an enchanted forest. The forest will show you the way out. Till then we will take care of you. And remember if you won't be able to bury my body at the time of moon shine you, Jim and Jenny will be trapped here for one more year till the next moonshine." 

Catherine just carefully listened to her and said, "Don't worry Elsa. I will make sure you get justice. Since then Elsa and Mary took good care of Catherine and her kids and every night they told her different stories. Stories about magical birds, enchanted forest, glass paintings and many more. 

Soon 43 days passed. On the 43rd night, Elsa told Catherine, "Cathy sleep well tonight. Tomorrow when you wake up you would find yourself on the door of the villa. Be brave and go in. You will have to solve a few puzzles and that's how you can get to the dead body. All the stories that we have told you these days had a hint for solving the puzzles. You have 48 hours to work. Don't miss the moonshine." Catherine began to weep. She thanked Elsa and Mary for taking care of her and her kids so well when she had no one around her. She said, "Elsa! These days were the best memories of my life. I've always wanted a sibling and I got one here and grandma you filled the space of my missing mother. I would really miss you both." Elsa and Mary told her that she would always remain a hero for them  and they would request Christ to make them a family in their next life. Catherine just smiled and soon she fell asleep.

Hey Readers! I hope you liked the part. The mystery would now begun. Do you think Catherine would be able to justify Elsa? Let me know your views in the comments and don't forget to vote.

MY APPOLOGIES TO ALL OF YOU BUT I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE YOU FOR THE UPCOMING 3 WEEKS. I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY COLLEGE ENTERANCE EXAMS WHICH ARE IN EXACTLY 19 DAYS FROM TODAY. I SEEK ALL YOUR BLESSINGS FOR THIS EXAM SO THAT I CAN GET INTO THIS COLLEGE. 

Till then STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)