Chapter-14

It was midnight. Catherine was peacefully sleeping in her room when suddenly she heard a little baby crying. Suddenly someone shook her body. She woke up and saw it was the lady in the gown. She took Catherine with her towards the source of the sound. It was that room where she saw the painting of a baby. She went closer and saw a little baby crying in his cradle. The cradle was full of blood. She was shocked but still slowly kept her fingers on the babies forehead and to her surprise the baby opened his eyes. His eyes were red. Then the lady came closer and told Catherine, "He is my John and not your Roger . Oh wait now he is neither John nor Roger. He might have disguised as Tom, Dick or Harry by now and would be romancing with another rich and innocent girl like you or me and soon that lady too will be dumped here in this house and for sure she too would be either pregnant or carrying a baby in her hands and this cycle would go on and on and on." Catherine was so scared that she screamed.

Elsa came running. She saw that Catherine had fallen off her bed. Elsa asked, "Cathy are you alright?" Catherine said, "She will kill my baby. I can't let my baby die. I have seen her somewhere but don't remember her face now. She will kill my baby, me and also Roger when he returns. I won't let her do that." Elsa hugged her and said, "Don't worry! There's no one here. You are safe and so is your kid." Catherine saw her baby bump and was happy to feel her kid in there. She was 7 months pregnant. She caressed her stomach and said, "I don't know why your dad left me or is he in some trouble. I still have a hope that he would arrive soon. Till then you are my only support. Please don't leave me." She started crying. Elsa hugged her and said, "Am I a joke to you dear Cathy? Am I not your support?" Catherine hugged her back and cried but said nothing. She was regretting of not listening to her dad and marrying Roger.

Hey readers! What do you think was Roger a real cheat. Roger said he was just 25 then how was the lady claiming him to be her husband though she was quite elder to Roger. Maybe the lady doesn't want Catherine's kid to come in this world. What do you think? Please let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote. 

I'll be back with a new chapter soon. Till then STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)