Chapter-10

Catherine was missing Roger but soon she stopped missing him because she had a good companion Elsa. Elsa and Catherine started spending their time together talking about different things especially art. Slowly a bonding started to develop between them and their common hobby in art played a major role. Each day this bond became stronger. Catherine loved everything about Elsa taking from the delicious food she prepared to keeping the house clean to her way of speaking, except for one which Catherine found really strange that was the darkness. She always wondered how Elsa survived in the darkness alone. From the dense canopy of trees not even a single ray of light was passing and there was no watch or clock around to check the time. Catherine had a pocket watch but Roger took it with him so that he doesn't look like a beggar in front of the music artists. She always asked Elsa, "Dear Elsa! How are you surviving in such a dark place? Don't you ever feel you must know that it is which hour of the day now? And since how long are you surviving here?" To this Elsa would smile and say, "My life was full of darkness and time...Oh! What a mean game it played with me!" Then Elsa would have a few tears in her eyes. Catherine was understanding so she never said anything further but the mystery of Elsa was never solved. She never revealed anything about her family or anything about her past before she came to the villa.

Hey Readers! How is this chapter? I am SORRY that I kept this chapter short but please stay tuned with this story if you would like to know about the mystery of Elsa!

I would be back soon with a great chapter. Till then STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!

LOADS OF LOVE!

PRATU:)