Part 1: I'm dead? No, I'm Reincarnated?

Hey, this is my first time putting something on WattPad. Not sure how it'll go though... But basically it'll be an Isekai trope kinda story, but with an MC with access to mecha.

Xxx

Arima Ryuga. A standard 20-year-old 2nd year university student in the University of Melbourne in Australia.

He had black shaggy hair that barely reached his ears, and a pair of glasses. The man liked his hair short, helped him sleep better.

He was half Japanese, half Australian, his father, being the Japanese one, while his mother being the origin of his Australian heritage.

Not that it mattered. His parents lived in Sydney. Ryuga, alone, lived in Melbourne.

He lived in a small shared apartment with a few of his mates somewhere on Elizabeth Street.

Every day was the same. Walk to the campus, or take the tram, sit in a few hours of lectures, get assignments done, then go home.

It was the same thing today, walk home from uni after a day of class.

Well, he didn't hate it. Ryuga had pretty much expected it to be that way.

Now, after a day of working on an assignment with a group of useless teammates, translation: Ryuga had to redo the entire thing himself, he was walking back to his apartment.

The man sighed as he stopped at a set of lights.

Today had been exhausting. His group mates had been useless. None of them contributed and he had to pick up the slack, and they barely managed to submit it on time.

Well, now that was over, he could go home and do what he loved the most.

After all, three boxes of Gunpla laid wrapped and ready in his room.

Yes. Gunpla. Gundam Plastic Models.

Ryuga absolutely loved them, or any other mecha models in general.

The man's cousin from his dad's side had introduced him to Gundam at a very young age, and he got hooked almost immediately.

It started from watching Gundam. After somehow managing to finish all the Gundam series available at the time, the young Ryuga had went on to look for more mecha anime, Macross, Gurren Lagann, Code Geass, Eureka Seven. Everything.

His dad had, of course, let him buy all the models he wanted to. They could afford it.

His friends had laughed at him for being a weeb, an otaku, or whatever they called him.

The man didn't care. Giant robots were a man's romance.

And there were a bunch of them waiting for him to be built. Well, even if he loved mecha, he never really liked physics or engineering.

But plastic models were different.

Just thinking about how he would customize the tenth copy of the Exia Gundam and the second copy of the Nirvash Neo he had at home just made him giddy.

Ryuga blinked, almost jumping when he heard the unmistakable beep from the pedestrian lights.

It was green now. The man grinned, a bit more and he could work his magic.

Ryuga took a few steps forward, walking to the opposite side of the road.

HORRRNNNN.

Until he heard a loud horn, and a white flash from his right.

Ryuga blinked as he turned to look, "Eh?"

The truck was already in his face.

And everything went black.