Part 17 : Aftermath of Iron

Okay, sorry for taking so long to update. I've been dead from work and studies at the same damned time. The story isn't dead, but it'll take time for me to work on it. So apologies if the next chapter takes even longer. But rest assured it will be done.

XXX

Ryuga sat in a meeting room, rubbing his temples as he reined in his temper.

The same was for Rinko and Mamoru.

The reason was pretty simple. The hero had brought up the issue about the demons with both leaders.

Unfortunately they were still in Eisen, and Karl just so happened to overhear them.

Which led them to their current situation.

"Why can you not understand? We need the power of those armors!"

Karl was raining down on them with pressure, though by pressure, it was pretty much just him going on about the same thing over and over again.

That same thing being that Ryuga should let Karl study the armors the hero possessed.

Mamoru sighed, "Karl, how many times must we say this? The power of the summoned heroes are not ours to play with."

The president of Eisen scowled, "Play with? You think I want his data to play?! How many lives do you think we can save? How many more lives do you think will be lost if we don't have the armors?"

Rinko folded her arms, "We will lose more lives if you push this, Karl. The power of the summoned heroes are a mystery, a legend. It is not our place to mess with the system of the world."

Karl scowled, "Mysteries are meant to be solved, to be revealed! The demons have shown us just how outmatched we are! This is what we need to stand up to them!"

Ryuga opened his mouth to speak, but before he could, a swirl of flowers caught their attention, revealing Merlin, Arthur and Alice.

The wizard had a serious expression, "We've heard enough, Karl Alberich. You would do well to watch your words moving forward from here."

Karl sneered, "And what do you have to say?"

Arthur stepped forward, "My father has given me full reign to represent our country, and if you continue to push this, Pendragon won't just sit still."

Rinko and Mamoru shared a look, and the priestess sighed, "If that does come to pass, Karl, know that Yogoe will stand behind Ryuga's choices, whatever that may be."

The emperor nodded in agreement, "Ikazuchi as well."

Karl gritted his teeth, "So you would rather stand against us? For someone who's not even from this world?"

Alice glared at him, "That someone has done more for us than you ever have."

The president growled, "Then so be it."

But before anyone could speak any further, the doors slammed open, "That's enough!"

Everyone turned to see Celeste standing at the door, glaring at her father.

Karl scowled, "What are you doing here?!"

The girl stormed over to her father, "Do you really plan to go to war against all of them over something like this?!"

The president looked like he was about to explode, but Celeste didn't let him start, "He has protected Pendragon from a drakon, Ikazuchi from a demon of its own, Yogoe from its curse, and now us from a behemoth and the demons of the prophecy. AND he also protected the academy when Rufus' little project went out of control!"