Chapter 3

As morning came, it was raining pretty hard. I was sitting in the kitchen trying to fix Mey-rins glasses, since she broke the leg on one of them, and couldn't find Sebastian. Pluto was currently running outside as care free as can be, I smiled while watching him; soon remembering the task I had. "Just focus..once you finish it you can go play in the rain too." I told myself, shifting the magnifying glasses I had on. Just as I fixed the leg, Sebastian came in with an order as usual. "I need you to get young master ready for the day. I have some business to attend to." He said, picking up the glasses I had just fixed. "Nice job." He complimented, setting them back down. "Thanks..how am I going to dress Master Ciel?" "He'll instruct you." He said simply, flashing his signature smile. I rolled my eyes, "Alright hot shot." I stood up and walked out of the kitchen, going to the directions of Ciel's room.

I knocked on the door, "Enter." I sighed and opened the door, soon closing it. Ciel was sitting on the bed in his pjs, with clothes laid out next to him. "Let's make this quick, I'm just as uncomfortable with this as you are." He said, his cheeks were flushed red from embarrassment. I bowed and quickly helped him get dressed. I then helped him put on his eye patch and brush his hair in his usual style before laying him down on my thighs so I could brush his teeth. He closed his visible eye as I brushed his teeth carefully. Hey, I've never brushed a kids teeth before! "I'm glad you're comfortable, Sebastian's legs are a little..bony?" He said as I rinsed off the toothbrush. "Well I'm glad I was comfortable." I replied, smiling at him. "Yes, well, I'll be in my study, if I call for you, come immediately." He instructed, starting to walk to his study. "Yes sir!" I shouted, bowing my head. "RAIN TIIME!!!" I yelled, jumping down the stairs and outside. I laughed happily as the raindrops got me wet. Pluto saw me and came running over, tackling me to the ground and cuddling my waist. "VIVIAN!!!" He thought, nuzzling my tummy. I patted his head then brought him by the door. "I'm going to teach you how to speak." I said, placing my hand on my hips. He pouted, not wanting to learn, just play. "Ok, we'll learn tomorrow. How does that sound?" "Perfect!! I love you Vivian!" He thought-shouted, cuddling me again. I giggled the ran out into the rain again with him still cuddling me. It was a good work out I'd say.

I eventually took Pluto inside to dry us off. I shivered as I took my clothes off, stepping into the warm bath I made myself. Pluto was supposedly curling up under the blankets on my bed or just playing with the towel I gave him. I laid my head back against the rim of the tub, closing my eyes as I soaked in the heat of the water. Suddenly the shift of the water changed, I quickly looked up to see Pluto panting happily as he looked at me. "P-Pluto!! Get out!!" I shouted, covering my chest. He pouted, not seeming to notice I was butt naked till he looked me over. I saw a hint of pink rush to his face. Pluto puffed up his cheeks before taking away my arms and laying on top of me. I blushed and hugged him tightly, burying my face into the crook of his neck. He moved my face away so he could see it, then kissed me. I kissed back this time a little more quickly, tightening my hug. The kissing turned into a make out as he wrapped my legs around his waist and fought for dominance at our tongue war, he won of course. Then I suddenly felt something poke my inner thigh and I stopped. "Mate?" He thought, looking into my eyes with lust. "Not today Pluto.." I said apologetically, looking at him sadly. It's only been a day since we got together for peace sake! "Tease.." He thought looking away. I rolled my eyes and got out, quickly drying off then pulling on my night gown. "Come on Pluto, let's go to bed." I said, looking back at home one more time before heading to bed. I heard the water drain as I pulled my blankets back and climbed into the plush bed. As soon as my head hit the pillows, I was out like a light. Who knew hellhounds could be so arousing? And that some little boys can't keep their socks or pants on.