Chapter 7

The morning ended up with me suddenly waking up in the night to puke. When I was finished, I rinsed out my mouth with water then headed back to bed. I looked out the window and estimated that it was about 3:00 a.m. When I was about to sit down, I had the urge to puke again and I did so, making Pluto wake up this time. "Vivian??" he asked sleepily, jeez was his sleepy voice sexy. "Yeah..?" I asked, flushing the toilet and rinsing out my mouth once more. "Are you sick?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. "I'm not sure Pluto.." I said, walking over to him and hugging him. He returned the hug and kissed my forehead before yawning, "Let's go see Sebastian in the morning then.." he mumbled, dragging you both back to bed.

        "Congratulations Vivian, you're pregnant." Sebastian said. I stared at him in shock, "W-what?" "You.are.pregnant." he repeated, raising an eyebrow. Pluto looked like he was about to faint from joy, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!" he yelled, hugging me closely. I continued to stare forward in disbelief, "A baby..? Are we even prepared? What if the baby dies because I'm human? What if--" my thoughts were caught off by Pluto kissing my cheek, I looked up to him and mustered a smile, "I'm so happy!" Of course I wanted a baby, but what if something bad happens?

        For the next 8 months, I got to take a pregnancy leave. Ciel practically demanded it, considering he didn't want a pregnant woman over exerting herself. I was just relaxing on the sofa and pouting, "I can still work...I don't even have a bump yet.." I grumbled. Pluto looked at me with sadness before laying ontop of me and nuzzling his face into my stomach. "Vivian must be safe..I want to see my babies." he muttered, nuzzling me some more. I rolled my eyes and leaned down to kiss his head, "I love you Pluto."  He smiled, "I love you too." Sebastian then came down the stairs with a piece of paper in his hand. "Vivian?"  "Yes Sebastian?" I asked, looking over at him as I started to pet Pluto's head. "Before Young Master officially claims you on pregnancy leave, I have something I need you to do." I tilted my head in question, "I need you to go to a ball with Young Master and I, spy business I suppose you could say. I need you to dress Young Master up as a lady." he stated, reading the paper he had. "What am I supposed to do there?" "Gather intel on Aleister Chamber. We suspect he's been auctioning off pretty women."  "I see...so you want me to be bait is basically what you're saying?" "Yes." I felt Pluto stiffen and I scrunched up my nose, "If I get hurt I'll have your head.." I said, threateningly. "Please, I'm one hell of a butler." he said, winking. I sighed and got up, Pluto slumped over onto the floor, "Can I go..?" he whimpered. "Sorry Pluto, no." Sebastian left with that, "Meet me in Young Masters' chamber." I sighed and kissed Pluto softly on the lips before starting to walk up the stairs. "Be careful, okay Vivian?" he said, worry acknowledged in his voice. "Don't worry, I will." I reassured, smiling at him as I made my way to Ciel's room. 

        Once I was there, I knocked on the door. I heard a muffled "Enter" and opened the door before stepping in. What I saw was absolutely awkward. Sebastian was tightening a corset on Ciel and the poor boy was making sounds that could be taken a different way. "Don't kill him Sebastian.." I muttered, walking in. "Perfect timing." Sebastian said, tying Ciels corset. "You're next, but I won't tighten it that much since you're pregnant." he said, waiting for me to strip. I sighed and did so, making Ciel close his eyes. I leaned forward onto the bed, grabbing hold on the wooden pole that was attached to the footboard. Sebastian then started to tighten it and I gripped the foot-board hard, oh how I hated corsets! I bit my lip to stifle a cry of pain as he tightened it a little more before tying it. "Can you breath?" "Metaphorically.." I muttered, trying to catch my breath. "I see..put this dress on then help Young Master." he said. I sighed and put on a cleavage revealing red and black dress, it had a dark red pattern of flying birds, you'd think they were flowers. "Well..this...shows boobs..." I said, poking them since they were sticking up.(A/N Like a push-up bra.) "No kidding.." muttered Ciel, trying to cover his blush. I laughed nervously as I picked Ciel's dress up, it was pink and black, not really my cup of tea. I quickly helped him put it on then put on his wig. "Alright, now close your eyes." I said, starting to to dis makeup since I finished my own. He did as he was told and I applied the eyeshadow, when I was done, I helped him put on a little hat as he slipped on his gloves. "Are you ladies ready?" Sebastian asked, getting a glare from Ciel. "Yep, yep!" I said, slipping on some heels. "Let's go then." he said, walking away. I followed Sebastian and Ciel out of the room, only to get a bear hug from Pluto. "Please, please, please, please, please be careful.." he said, kissing all over my face, "You look stunning by the way.." he added, a blush forming on his cheeks. I smiled and kissed his nose, "I will Pluto.." I said, he helped me up and I quickly went to catch up with Sebastian and Ciel.

        As we got to the coach, I had a weird feeling come up in my stomach, like something bad was about to happen. I shook it off as I climbed into the coach with Sebastians help. As we were riding towards the manor, Ciel and Sebastian explained to me once again what I was supposed to do. I played with my up-do curls as I listened intently, "Basically act like an innocent whore?" I asked, tilting my head as they finished. Ciel nodded, "If I get the bait instead, meet back up with Sebastian and wait for further instructions." he said, I nodded and leaned against the window. The feeling started to come back as we pulled up infront of the Chamber Manor. "This is it.." I mumbled as Sebastian opened the coach door.